Outlool Express sbc follow up

attn PA Bear -- tried to reply to you 1/16 on OE sbc on my posting 1/13 but
may have timed out.

You said I was usisng different server. MY PROBLEM IS when I try to send
out having clicked on desktop OE logo I get the error msg posted. IF I log
out & sign directly into my email address in through the sbcglobal.net
trought yahoo it goes out. I WANT to be able to send & sevc trhough OE now
can only recv in OE NOT send. Thanks for keeping trying to help!!!!!

Complete, archived thread: http://snipurl.com/c6hr

The fact that you can send OK from the online page has no relation to your
OE problems /because/ you're using a different server at the online page
than you are in OE.

Analogy: Any letters you post at the mailbox on the corner of 3rd & Main
never get delivered but any letters you post at the main Post Office do.
Then you discover that the mailman who's supposed to pickup from the box at
3rd & Main hasn't been doing his job and hasn't picked up there since last
year.

Well, in the above anology, the server you're using at the online page is
the main Post Office and the server you're using with OE is the box at 3rd &
Main.

See my post from 14 Jan-05, to which you have not replied:

http://snipurl.com/c6ht (<= copy/paste this link into your IE Addressbar and
click GO)
--
~PA Bear

herman615 wrote:
> attn PA Bear -- tried to reply to you 1/16 on OE sbc on my posting 1/13
> but
> may have timed out.
>
> You said I was usisng different server. MY PROBLEM IS when I try to send
> out having clicked on desktop OE logo I get the error msg posted. IF I
> log
> out & sign directly into my email address in through the sbcglobal.net
> trought yahoo it goes out. I WANT to be able to send & sevc trhough OE
> now
> can only recv in OE NOT send. Thanks for keeping trying to help!!!!!
<paste>