HP 3820 inkjet cartridge "status box" is not displaying

How do I get the status box to display when I send a page to be printed to
my HP 3820 inkjet printer. The status box (which displays the level of ink
in the cartridges) used to appear every print job. How do I get it back?
1 answer Last reply
More about 3820 inkjet cartridge status displaying
  1. john said:

    How do I get the status box to display when I send a page to be printed to
    my HP 3820 inkjet printer. The status box (which displays the level of ink
    in the cartridges) used to appear every print job. How do I get it back?

Hewlett Packard Hardware Inkjet Computers