Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

HP 3820 inkjet cartridge "status box" is not displaying

Tags:
  • Hewlett Packard
  • Hardware
  • Inkjet
  • Computers
Last response: in Computer Brands
August 5, 2004 6:55:15 AM

How do I get the status box to display when I send a page to be printed to
my HP 3820 inkjet printer. The status box (which displays the level of ink
in the cartridges) used to appear every print job. How do I get it back?

More about : 3820 inkjet cartridge status box displaying

October 18, 2011 3:59:18 PM