HP 3820 inkjet cartridge "status box" is not displaying

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
August 5, 2004 6:55:15 AM

How do I get the status box to display when I send a page to be printed to
my HP 3820 inkjet printer. The status box (which displays the level of ink
in the cartridges) used to appear every print job. How do I get it back?
October 18, 2011 3:59:18 PM

!