Hardcore Hall of Heroes 4/19/2005

My last two Hardcore characters are created. I have no aspirations to
create any more.

Current Hall of Heroes:

MsShythed Lite Fury/Plaguazon L73
Next up, Hell

EnchantrShythed Enchantress L60
Next up, nothing, sits in town between chants in Hell, sleezes XP
during NM Baal minion runs

RangerShythed Ranger Druid L53
Next up, NM Kurast

TyphoonShythed Wind Druid L51
Next up, NM Arcane

BeeHiveShythed Lite Sorc L38
Next up, Normal Baal

JackShythedJr Conviction/Fanatic Zealot L26
Next up, Normal Diablo, carries on his fallen father's dream

TownKryrShythed BC/BO/Shout Barb L24
Next up, Normal Kurast Bazaar/Trav (will retire from battle at level 56
and sit in town)

JrMissShythed Blizz Sorc L1
Next up, burn in / Normal Blood Moor

MrSamKinison War Cry non-melee Barb with an attitude L1
Currently performing at ATMA's in Lut Gholien
Next up, Screaming to get past burn in and back into play

In Memorium:
JackShythed Conviction/Fanatic Zealot L62
Deeds of Valor Remembered - Died to NM Korlic FE CE bug despite 85% FR

If some of the characters named above die, that is it, they are gone -
no restarts.

I'll redo the javazon because the javazon seem to be the powerhouse of
Clan Shythed

I might continue to redo the paladin whenever he dies only because I
like hte idea of supplying Conviction for the elemental kills in hell.

Of course I'll have to redo the enchantress if I am stupid enough to
somehow get her deep-sixed. In theory this should not happen, but as we
all know strange things can happen.

If Sam goes under, well, I'll have to consult him and he can let me
know if he wants another go at it.

If the cold sorc dies I might redo her only because there are certain
places that she pwns and this could come in handy in parts of Hell.

Hardcore Mantra:

Live Forever or Die Trying

Orion Ryder

Current Hall of Heroes:

MsShythed Lite Fury/Plaguazon L82
Next up, Hell Diablo with BongoMage

RangerShythed Ranger Druid L72
Next up, NM Baal and Hell

EnchantrShythed Enchantress L66
Currently sits in town between chants, hopes to rush to higher level
and make use of TK looting abilities if needed.

BeeHiveShythed Lite Sorc L55
Next up, NM Diablo

JackShythedJr Conviction/Fanatic Zealot L38
Next up, Normal Baal, carries on his fallen father's dream

TownKryrShythed BC/BO/Shout Slave War Cry Barb L31
Next up, Normal Minion runs (will retire from battle at level 56
and sit in town unless Clan Shythed leaders decide he must continue on
to become looter)

MrSamKinison War Cry non-melee Barb with an attitude L13
Next up, Normal Andarial

JrMissShythed Blizz Sorc L1 (the second one)
Cloned during occult campfire ritual by Clan Shythed Shaman.
Next up, burn in / Normal Blood Moor

In Memorium:
JackShythed Conviction/Fanatic Zealot L62
Deeds of Valor Remembered - Died to NM Korlic FE CE bug despite 85% FR

TyphoonShythed Wind Druid L51
Deeds of Valor Remembered - Died to NM Lord de Seis when PC screen did
not show him walking into pack of beasts that existed on the server

JrMissShythed Blizz Sorc L31 (the first one)
Deeds of Valor Remembered - Died in normal throne room when I had lame
brain idea that I could sleeze XP for two chars using two PCs that were
in different rooms and I could not run back and forth between the two
PCs fast enough to save her and another character that was hiding in
corner, but somehow Lister was able to see with Xray vision or
something. PArked the corc outside in hall and stragglers missed
earlier came out from hiding and poffed her while I was saving
character that was gettting banged around by Lister and crew. New rule:
Only sleeze if second PC is at same desk or nearby.

If the ranger and lite sorc die, that is it, they are gone -
no restarts.

I'll redo the javazon because the javazon seem to be the powerhouse of
Clan Shythed

I might continue to redo the paladin whenever he dies only because I
like the idea of supplying Conviction for the elemental kills in hell.

Of course I'll have to redo the enchantress if I am stupid enough to
somehow get her deep-sixed. In theory this should not happen, but as we

all know strange things can happen.

If Sam goes under, well, I'll have to consult him and he can let me
know if he wants another go at it.

If the cold sorc dies (again) I might redo her only because there are

Mark wrote:
> "Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Current Hall of Heroes:
>
> OK, guess I'll list my current roster then too:
>
> Bongo-Mage
> Sorc, L84, Orb/CL
> Diablo Hell, waiting till Orion is ready again for the intensity in
tent
> city.
> Never really used CL before, it's pretty cool (105 FC rocks).
>
> Bongo-MF
> Sorc, L80, Orb/Meteor
> Diablo Hell, mainly farming Hell Mephisto
> 377 MF, maxed resists
>
> Bongos-Boner
> Necro, L74, BS/BS/BW/CE
> Start Hell
> Just got his Marrows, needs to gear up for Hell.
>
> Bongo-Wolf
> Druid, L73, Fury/Rage/Summons
> Start Hell
>
> Bongo-Skelly
> Skellimancer, L49
> Start A2 NM
>
> Bongo-Pally
> Pally, L47, Zeal/Conv/Fanat
> Start NM
>
> Bongo-Zon
> Bowazon, L47, Strafe
> Normal Baal
>
> Trapper-BongoMD
> Assn, L23, Ltg Trapper
> Normal Heyfatso
>
> As you can see I've got a bit of a logjam starting Hell. What's say
the HC
> folks we get a Hell Party going and see how it goes? Safety in
numbers and
> all that. If you need some gear to make it possible, say the word,
I'd be
> glad to give you anything I have.
>
> Hmm, I've lost 3 MF Sorcs I think, all 70 something. And an
indeterminate
> number of low levels sprinting through Normal chant games. Guess I've
been
> playing HC long enough that the losses don't even phase me any more.
But I
> don't think I've lost any characters who truely had 'deeds of vaolr'
since I
> returned to West. But I painfully remember Orion's Pally and Windbag.
And
> that ugly night in the CS where Ruben, Cinna and I all lost
characters. I
> think mine was a Pally. Oh well, let's make some deeds of valor so we
can
> remember them when they're gone.
>
> Regards-
> Mark
>
> Bongo-Fury
>
> Regards-
> Mark
>
> Bongo-Fury

My Ranger can start Hell with a good party. With a party he could
handle it I am sure. It would help if I got him either a 2 socket light
elite armor or a three socket.

He can still use the Kuko but if I get him a SOL or an AMN (have 2
AMNs) I can make him a Harmony and give him more minions. Clan Shythed
has good plans with a Harmony for certain parts of act 5 hell.

Actually could use 2 SOLs but I am close to having one.

My problem is timing. I just finished Nik with that Robots game on PS2.
SO I have a little more time. Let's see what we can do.

Orion Ryder

On 13 May 2005 08:54:51 -0700, "Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Current Hall of Heroes:

Quite a list. Congratulations. You've really been going at it.

-- Roy L

mark

"Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Current Hall of Heroes:

OK, guess I'll list my current roster then too:

Bongo-Mage
Sorc, L84, Orb/CL
Diablo Hell, waiting till Orion is ready again for the intensity in tent
city.
Never really used CL before, it's pretty cool (105 FC rocks).

Bongo-MF
Sorc, L80, Orb/Meteor
Diablo Hell, mainly farming Hell Mephisto
377 MF, maxed resists

Bongos-Boner
Necro, L74, BS/BS/BW/CE
Start Hell
Just got his Marrows, needs to gear up for Hell.

Bongo-Wolf
Druid, L73, Fury/Rage/Summons
Start Hell

Bongo-Skelly
Skellimancer, L49
Start A2 NM

Bongo-Pally
Pally, L47, Zeal/Conv/Fanat
Start NM

Bongo-Zon
Bowazon, L47, Strafe
Normal Baal

Trapper-BongoMD
Assn, L23, Ltg Trapper
Normal Heyfatso

As you can see I've got a bit of a logjam starting Hell. What's say the HC
folks we get a Hell Party going and see how it goes? Safety in numbers and
all that. If you need some gear to make it possible, say the word, I'd be
glad to give you anything I have.

Hmm, I've lost 3 MF Sorcs I think, all 70 something. And an indeterminate
number of low levels sprinting through Normal chant games. Guess I've been
playing HC long enough that the losses don't even phase me any more. But I
don't think I've lost any characters who truely had 'deeds of vaolr' since I
returned to West. But I painfully remember Orion's Pally and Windbag. And
that ugly night in the CS where Ruben, Cinna and I all lost characters. I
think mine was a Pally. Oh well, let's make some deeds of valor so we can
remember them when they're gone.

Regards-
Mark

Bongo-Fury

Regards-
Mark

Bongo-Fury

I'm not worthy!

(Bows)

I''m not worthy!

(Bows)

I'm not worthy

(Bows)

Orion Ryder

On Fri, 13 May 2005 21:25:06 GMT, "Mark" <bongofury@verizon.net>
wrote:

>OK, guess I'll list my current roster then too:

Oh, all right, here are mine, even though I haven't played any of them
recently. All HC ladder, USWest:

Guardian HavGunWilTravl
Hammerdin, 82

Guardian BahdockMahthlth
Untwinked Conc/Berserk, 81

Guardian Sweetassin
Untwinked Trapper, 79

Guardian BringOucherDead
Untwinked Summoner, 79

Guardian Freezsia
Orb/chain, 79

Guardian Element-tree
Windruid, 77

Guardian Steel_Bikini
Furyzon, 75

Right now I'm trying to devise Hell-capable solo Ironman builds for
zon, barb, druid and sorc. Anyone have any ideas? Zon looks like
Fury/Plague is the only choice; barb, I don't know, WW or Conc +
Berserk? The druid has a problem coming up with three solid attacks,
but I'm considering either a Furywolf with side orders of Fireclaws
and Rabies or a windy with Volcano. An ironman druid's other problem
is that he really needs to put a substantial number of points in the
summoning tree, but can't rely on it to kill much of anything in Hell.
The sorc has similar problems: growing all three trees leaves at least
two of them very weak, but maybe careful preservation of her mercs by
promiscuous use of tp could pull her through.

-- Roy L

MsShythed Lite Fury/Plaguazon L84
Next up, Hell Glaical Trail with BongoMage, currently doing Eldritch
runs in Hell

RangerShythed Ranger Druid L76
Next up, Act 2 Hell with Team Spooky Vixen Kasmir Bongo Shythed

EnchantrShythed Enchantress L67
Currently sits in town between chants, hopes to rush to higher level
and make use of TK looting abilities if needed.

JackShythedJr Conviction/Fanatic Zealot L64
Next up, NM Minion runs with JoJo (kasmir) and BongoSkellie

BeeHiveShythed Lite Sorc L59
Next up, NM Anya

TownKryrShythed BC/BO/Shout Slave War Cry Barb L40
Next up, NM Act 1 with Kasmir's MA Sasin JeanneDarx(will retire from
battle at level 56 and sit in town unless Clan Shythed leaders decide
he must continue on to become looter)

MrSamKinison War Cry non-melee Barb with an attitude L20
Next up, Normal Duriel

JrMissShythed Blizz Sorc L13 (the second one)
Next up, Normal Andy

In Memorium:
JackShythed Conviction/Fanatic Zealot L62
Deeds of Valor Remembered - Died to NM Korlic FE CE bug despite 85% FR

TyphoonShythed Wind Druid L51
Deeds of Valor Remembered - Died to NM Lord de Seis when PC screen did
not show him walking into pack of beasts that existed on the server

JrMissShythed Blizz Sorc L31 (the first one)
Deeds of Valor Remembered - Died in normal throne room while trying to
sleeze XP for two chars using two PCs that were in different rooms
New rule: Only sleeze if second PC is at same desk or nearby.

Orion Ryder

TRENDING THREADS