Unable to print in IE/OE6

Windows XP Home, IE6 and OE6

Unable to print from either IE6 or OE6.
No error messages - clicking "print", and nothing happens.
Print preview results in 'blank grey' page.
Browser/Email client can then not be closed by usual methods, except CAD
and "end process".

All temp folders have been emptied, PC restarted etc
Have also unchecked "Enable third-party browser extensions".

If, on any page in IE, i go to the FILE menu, and then PROPERTIES, I get
a script error pop-up, but no entries are next to the line numbers.
No other errors occur when trying to print

Surfairy is not installed, only something by "Copernic"

Have tried

Start>Run>Regsvr32 vbscript.dll
Start>Run>Regsvr32 jscript.dll

Have also looked at

kbid=224202 - although not 100% sure how to implement this one as it
refers to previous versions

Any help much appreciated ... TIA

Hi there,

Unable to print/printing problems
http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/answers_8.htm#print

Print Preview Is Blank and You Cannot Print Pages from Internet Explorer
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=312446

--
HTH
Meena