explorer link problem

January 22, 2005 1:18:53 PM

A few months back something changed when I go to click on some links in
Internet Explorer. It seems that the links that call a javascript to open a
window do not work. Sometimes I can to copy the short cut to my deskIs
there some setting that I have to change to allow this to function. Could
it it be some setting in service pack 2.? This occurs even if I don't have
firewall turned on.

More about : explorer link problem

Anonymous
January 26, 2005 2:10:50 AM

"J" <j@h.com> wrote:

>A few months back something changed when I go to click on some links in
>Internet Explorer. It seems that the links that call a javascript to open a
>window do not work. Sometimes I can to copy the short cut to my deskIs
>there some setting that I have to change to allow this to function. Could
>it it be some setting in service pack 2.? This occurs even if I don't have
>firewall turned on.

If you do not recieve further help here, post this to

--
(tm)
!