explorer link problem

A few months back something changed when I go to click on some links in
Internet Explorer. It seems that the links that call a javascript to open a
window do not work. Sometimes I can to copy the short cut to my deskIs
there some setting that I have to change to allow this to function. Could
it it be some setting in service pack 2.? This occurs even if I don't have
firewall turned on.
1 answer Last reply
More about explorer link problem

    "J" <j@h.com> wrote:

    >A few months back something changed when I go to click on some links in
    >Internet Explorer. It seems that the links that call a javascript to open a
    >window do not work. Sometimes I can to copy the short cut to my deskIs
    >there some setting that I have to change to allow this to function. Could
    >it it be some setting in service pack 2.? This occurs even if I don't have
    >firewall turned on.

    If you do not recieve further help here, post this to

    --
    (tm)

Internet Explorer Explorer Windows XP