explorer link problem

A few months back something changed when I go to click on some links in
Internet Explorer. It seems that the links that call a javascript to open a
window do not work. Sometimes I can to copy the short cut to my deskIs
there some setting that I have to change to allow this to function. Could
it it be some setting in service pack 2.? This occurs even if I don't have
firewall turned on.

"J" <j@h.com> wrote:

>A few months back something changed when I go to click on some links in
>Internet Explorer. It seems that the links that call a javascript to open a
>window do not work. Sometimes I can to copy the short cut to my deskIs
>there some setting that I have to change to allow this to function. Could
>it it be some setting in service pack 2.? This occurs even if I don't have
>firewall turned on.

If you do not recieve further help here, post this to

--
(tm)