XFX wireless controller problem

koop21

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2008
hey all, so i recently bought a xfx wireless controller. I use pinnacle game profile to set the keys for my games, but wenever i use it a single button presses multiple keys (eg. button 1 it press spacebar, esc and mousebutton 1 the set keys for another button) And no i didnt set any special combination keys. I think the controller is playn up cus this happens to all games most of the time, and sometimes this happens to a different button.

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

R121991

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2009
hmm...either you need to take it back and get another or you need to mess around with pinnacle or the main settings...not really familiar with it but that would really be the only reason that it would act up so just double check all settings and click everything you can to check and make sure all is how you want it and nothing was accidentaly pressed...like i said dont know much but didnt want your thread to just sit there unanswered...hope that helped a little...

pat mcgroin

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2007
Most profilers have a setting that when setting a button it is either one push or repeating.
You will have to change it for each key but it should be there.
They all call it something different but it should be there.

koop21

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2008
yeah i played around with pinnacle game profile, it seems like when ever i start a game up it acts up but wen i set the key again during the game it seems to fix the problem for most games. And im not really bothered returning it i went through hell jst tryn to get it and i regret getting it T_T