I have an audio program for my soundcard ("Avance Sound Manager") you may
have a different one, but I know within there, I can add echoes, make the
sound as if it were in a bathroom, make it sound as if I was
underwater...etc...etc. If you have a similar program, or don't know,
contact your OEM (if you have one, as they would know better where to tell
you to go to fix the problem.) Hope this helps.

"Jack" <Jack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a annoying sound on my radio , sound like a cathedral echo.
> What can I do?
> --
> Jfern

This has got what to do with MS Windows XP

http://www.uscricket.com
"Jack" <Jack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8AE5469F-F86D-42A3-9432-5B54B2A1A1D2@microsoft.com...
>I have a annoying sound on my radio , sound like a cathedral echo.
> What can I do?
> --
> Jfern

Byte

If you have a Creative (Soundblaster) soundcard. Open the Creative Wave
Studio, under tasks, uncheck "Echo".