Sign in with
Your question

Left 4 Dead Achievements...

Last response: in Video Games
January 22, 2009 11:37:12 AM

What exactly do the achievements do for you? There isn't much out there on what unlocks so does anything open up or are they just e-pene stats?

More about : left dead achievements

January 22, 2009 12:03:59 PM

basically yes.
January 22, 2009 1:36:24 PM

bah. It needs more maps.
Related resources
January 24, 2009 7:35:29 AM

They are gonna add more stuff plus two of my friends are making maps as I type =).
January 24, 2009 11:54:34 AM

i r installing it now.

BRING ON THE ZOMBIES!
January 24, 2009 1:02:42 PM

There are no unlocks as of yet. Just fun little achievements to strive for. The only one I'm really pushing for is:

"What are you trying to prove"

It's more for personal satisfaction than anything, but it is nice to have proof that you've beaten the entire game on expert. I consider them to be gamming medals won.
January 24, 2009 11:20:50 PM

Mmm... I've done the Riverside one... I don't see you guys around... You might wanna join the unofficial Tom's Hardware Steam group... just search for it =).
January 25, 2009 5:11:47 PM

My name is __SpinachEater__ in the game. I haven't bumped up to expert yet though, maybe that is why. Perhaps I will join the group...I feel the need to be part of groups... :heink:  So what happens once you are in the group?
January 25, 2009 8:15:51 PM

We join together against a common foe and have fun doing it. Meet new friends, game with forum familiars... Also, I might try getting our dedicated server running for some versus matches...

If you join the group I could take you for a few rounds of expert.
January 25, 2009 8:46:44 PM

I suck, I've only got enough time to be ok'ish on medium......

Still a great game though, im eagerly awaiting some new maps....
January 25, 2009 10:03:37 PM

Gona get a playthrough under my belt before i unleash onto the masses
January 26, 2009 2:38:22 PM

arghh, im soo jealous, my interweb has been down at home for 3 weeks, i want to play too! I want to play new maps too :( , add orgasmatronuk and when I am back online we can all have a nice smash on vs!
January 26, 2009 6:52:04 PM

amdfangirl said:
We join together against a common foe and have fun doing it. Meet new friends, game with forum familiars... Also, I might try getting our dedicated server running for some versus matches...

If you join the group I could take you for a few rounds of expert.

Yeah I am addicted to the vs mode. I am ok with the survivors but I am still trying to get better with the infected.
!