Crazy Armor Day

Hi

Sometimes I wonder if battle.net does things like this on purpose.
Crazy hat week been over for awhile but today was crazy armor day. I
was doing magic hunt runs in pit with my sorceress and in 1 run a green
kraken shell dropped. I do another run and this time a gold kraken
shell drop. Jabber is on so he help me move them to a mule and I go
back to doing pit and another green kraken shell drop. Jabbe help me
mule that 1 and then I do some more runs but don find nething and then
do some normal baal runs with jabber and some others then I take a
break. I come back and do more runs and this time a yellow kraken shell
drops. I drop that 1 by give way fire in agd and do some more runs but
I guess kraken shell day is over cuz I didnt find nemore. When I saw
that yellow drop I got lil excited cuz I thought maybe I could get 3
green kraken shells in 1 day which would have been VERY cool but then
no it just yellow. I guess cuz since jabber and misfit snatch my luck
best I could do on kraken shell day was 2 green and 1 gold but it was
still neat :)

Kaytie

Kaytie wrote:
> Hi
>
> Sometimes I wonder if battle.net does things like this on purpose.
> Crazy hat week been over for awhile but today was crazy armor day. I
> was doing magic hunt runs in pit with my sorceress and in 1 run a
green
> kraken shell dropped. I do another run and this time a gold kraken
> shell drop. Jabber is on so he help me move them to a mule and I go
> back to doing pit and another green kraken shell drop. Jabbe help me
> mule that 1 and then I do some more runs but don find nething and
then
> do some normal baal runs with jabber and some others then I take a
> break. I come back and do more runs and this time a yellow kraken
shell
> drops. I drop that 1 by give way fire in agd and do some more runs
but
> I guess kraken shell day is over cuz I didnt find nemore. When I saw
> that yellow drop I got lil excited cuz I thought maybe I could get 3
> green kraken shells in 1 day which would have been VERY cool but then
> no it just yellow. I guess cuz since jabber and misfit snatch my luck
> best I could do on kraken shell day was 2 green and 1 gold but it was
> still neat :)
>
> Kaytie

Wow! Those are indeed some hot finds!

This makes me even feel better as a person that I did not "steal" any
of your luck and bring it to hardcore. Like I keep saying, I only
cloned it. And what's even better is that it is not just affecting me.
It seems to be affecting everybogy I play with.

You'll see what I mean in my next post.

Orion Ryder

"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> had this idea for a movie:

>Two Mavina's armours and a Leviathan and you still think your luck has been
>snatched?

That's what I told her yesterday!

--
If in doubt, hit with axe.