Can Someone Help?

January 24, 2005 2:03:30 PM

I know this is not the place, but does anyone know if there is a newsgroup
or suggestion as where I should go to ask a question about MSN Messenger?

Thanks so much...........
Sandy

More about : question

Anonymous
January 24, 2005 2:09:38 PM

For expert MSN Messenger advice:

Please visit the experts in the MSN Messenger newsgroup:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Sandy" wrote:

| I know this is not the place, but does anyone know if there is a newsgroup
| or suggestion as where I should go to ask a question about MSN Messenger?
|
| Thanks so much...........
| Sandy
Anonymous
January 24, 2005 2:48:47 PM

Thank you so much for the link.......

Sand
news:o eyq$djAFHA.2016@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> For expert MSN Messenger advice:
>
> Please visit the experts in the MSN Messenger newsgroup:
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
>
> Be Smart! Protect Your PC!
> http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/defaul...

> "Sandy" wrote:
>
> | I know this is not the place, but does anyone know if there is a
> newsgroup
> | or suggestion as where I should go to ask a question about MSN
> Messenger?
> |
> | Thanks so much...........
> | Sandy

March 2, 2005 9:25:02 PM

Not sure even how to ask a question on this page...

After startuo up and logging in as a user computer works fine, when shifting
to a new user computer slows down freezes...consistently

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

> For expert MSN Messenger advice:
>
> Please visit the experts in the MSN Messenger newsgroup:
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
>
> Be Smart! Protect Your PC!
> http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/defaul...

> "Sandy" wrote:
>
> | I know this is not the place, but does anyone know if there is a newsgroup
> | or suggestion as where I should go to ask a question about MSN Messenger?
> |
> | Thanks so much...........
> | Sandy

Anonymous
March 4, 2005 3:28:06 AM

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 18:25:02 -0800, Badgers wrote:

> After startuo up and logging in as a user computer works fine, when shifting
> to a new user computer slows down freezes...consistently

The computer may be underpowered for supporting this feature -or- a program
or driver running for first user is not quite compatible with FUS (fast
user switching). You can test the second scenario by changing around what
the first user is running when the second user takes over. That can be a
long frustrating process and the offending program may be one that can't be
disabled. In that case, use log off/log on instead.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

I am replying to this question because I don't know how to ask a question.
Perhaps you can help me. When I am in Newsgroups Reader, I can't seem to make
the "new question" work, because a new window does not open where I can enter
my question. Please help. Thanks,
--
Douglas S. Thornton

"PA Bear" wrote:

> Help about the Web-based Newsreader:
> http://www.microsoft.com/library/gallery/components/wn/...
>
> How to Make a Good Post
> http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> MS MVP-Windows (Shell, IE/OE) & Security
>
> Badgers wrote:
> > Not sure even how to ask a question on this page...

Anonymous
May 15, 2005 7:24:13 PM

The best way to post a question is to use your Outlook Express instead of
the method you are now using. It is easy and fast. You will be able to post
with no problems"
"Setting up Outlook Express Newsreader"
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/outlookexpressnewread...
None of the people who post here use your method, so we are not equipped to
help you except by recommending using another (better) Newsreader. Yours is
called CDO and is the worst one out there, unfortunately.

douglas t wrote:
> I am replying to this question because I don't know how to ask a
> question. Perhaps you can help me. When I am in Newsgroups Reader, I
> can't seem to make the "new question" work, because a new window does
> not open where I can enter my question. Please help. Thanks,
>
>> Help about the Web-based Newsreader:

http://www.microsoft.com/library/gallery/components/wn/....
htm

>> How to Make a Good Post
>> http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
>> --
>> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
>> MS MVP-Windows (Shell, IE/OE) & Security
>>
>> Badgers wrote:
>>> Not sure even how to ask a question on this page...
Anonymous
May 15, 2005 9:50:59 PM

This behavior may be caused by a pop up blocker that's installed
on your computer. Try holding down the CTRL key while you hit the
New button.

--
Nepatsfan
"douglas t" <douglas@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I am replying to this question because I don't know how to ask a
>question.
> Perhaps you can help me. When I am in Newsgroups Reader, I
> can't seem to make
> the "new question" work, because a new window does not open
> where I can enter
> my question. Please help. Thanks,
> --
> Douglas S. Thornton
>

> "PA Bear" wrote:
>
>> Help about the Web-based Newsreader:
>> http://www.microsoft.com/library/gallery/components/wn/...
>>
>> How to Make a Good Post
>> http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
>> --
>> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
>> MS MVP-Windows (Shell, IE/OE) & Security
>>
>> Badgers wrote:
>> > Not sure even how to ask a question on this page...

Anonymous
May 17, 2005 1:49:32 AM

I suggest using a newsreader like Outlook Express.....it seems many people
have problems with, as I am presuming you're using, the web-based interface
for this group (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers).

!