Can Someone Help?

I know this is not the place, but does anyone know if there is a newsgroup
or suggestion as where I should go to ask a question about MSN Messenger?

Thanks so much...........
Sandy
9 answers Last reply
More about help

    For expert MSN Messenger advice:

    Please visit the experts in the MSN Messenger newsgroup:

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Sandy" wrote:

    | I know this is not the place, but does anyone know if there is a newsgroup
    | or suggestion as where I should go to ask a question about MSN Messenger?
    |
    | Thanks so much...........
    | Sandy

    Thank you so much for the link.......

    Sand
    > For expert MSN Messenger advice:
    >
    > Please visit the experts in the MSN Messenger newsgroup:
    >
    > --
    > Carey Frisch
    > Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP - Shell/User
    >
    > Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    > "Sandy" wrote:
    >
    > | I know this is not the place, but does anyone know if there is a
    > newsgroup
    > | or suggestion as where I should go to ask a question about MSN
    > Messenger?
    > |
    > | Thanks so much...........
    > | Sandy

    Not sure even how to ask a question on this page...

    After startuo up and logging in as a user computer works fine, when shifting
    to a new user computer slows down freezes...consistently

    "Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

    > For expert MSN Messenger advice:
    >
    > Please visit the experts in the MSN Messenger newsgroup:
    >
    > --
    > Carey Frisch
    > Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP - Shell/User
    >
    > Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    > "Sandy" wrote:
    >
    > | I know this is not the place, but does anyone know if there is a newsgroup
    > | or suggestion as where I should go to ask a question about MSN Messenger?
    > |
    > | Thanks so much...........
    > | Sandy

    Help about the Web-based Newsreader:
    http://www.microsoft.com/library/gallery/components/wn/2/locales/help_en-US.htm

    How to Make a Good Post
    http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    --
    ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
    MS MVP-Windows (Shell, IE/OE) & Security

    On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 18:25:02 -0800, Badgers wrote:

    > After startuo up and logging in as a user computer works fine, when shifting
    > to a new user computer slows down freezes...consistently

    The computer may be underpowered for supporting this feature -or- a program
    or driver running for first user is not quite compatible with FUS (fast
    user switching). You can test the second scenario by changing around what
    the first user is running when the second user takes over. That can be a
    long frustrating process and the offending program may be one that can't be
    disabled. In that case, use log off/log on instead.

    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

    I am replying to this question because I don't know how to ask a question.
    Perhaps you can help me. When I am in Newsgroups Reader, I can't seem to make
    the "new question" work, because a new window does not open where I can enter
    my question. Please help. Thanks,
    --
    Douglas S. Thornton

    "PA Bear" wrote:

    > Help about the Web-based Newsreader:
    > http://www.microsoft.com/library/gallery/components/wn/2/locales/help_en-US.htm
    >
    > How to Make a Good Post
    > http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    > --
    > ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
    > MS MVP-Windows (Shell, IE/OE) & Security
    >
    > Badgers wrote:
    > > Not sure even how to ask a question on this page...

    The best way to post a question is to use your Outlook Express instead of
    the method you are now using. It is easy and fast. You will be able to post
    with no problems"
    "Setting up Outlook Express Newsreader"
    None of the people who post here use your method, so we are not equipped to
    help you except by recommending using another (better) Newsreader. Yours is
    called CDO and is the worst one out there, unfortunately.

    douglas t wrote:
    > I am replying to this question because I don't know how to ask a
    > question. Perhaps you can help me. When I am in Newsgroups Reader, I
    > can't seem to make the "new question" work, because a new window does
    > not open where I can enter my question. Please help. Thanks,
    >
    >> Help about the Web-based Newsreader:

    http://www.microsoft.com/library/gallery/components/wn/2/locales/help_en-US.
    htm

    >> How to Make a Good Post
    >> http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    >> --
    >> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
    >> MS MVP-Windows (Shell, IE/OE) & Security
    >>
    >> Badgers wrote:
    >>> Not sure even how to ask a question on this page...

    This behavior may be caused by a pop up blocker that's installed
    on your computer. Try holding down the CTRL key while you hit the
    New button.

    --
    Nepatsfan
    "douglas t" <douglas@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I am replying to this question because I don't know how to ask a
    >question.
    > Perhaps you can help me. When I am in Newsgroups Reader, I
    > can't seem to make
    > the "new question" work, because a new window does not open
    > where I can enter
    > my question. Please help. Thanks,
    > --
    > Douglas S. Thornton
    >

    > "PA Bear" wrote:
    >
    >> Help about the Web-based Newsreader:
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/library/gallery/components/wn/2/locales/help_en-US.htm
    >>
    >> How to Make a Good Post
    >> http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    >> --
    >> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
    >> MS MVP-Windows (Shell, IE/OE) & Security
    >>
    >> Badgers wrote:
    >> > Not sure even how to ask a question on this page...

    I suggest using a newsreader like Outlook Express.....it seems many people
    have problems with, as I am presuming you're using, the web-based interface
    for this group (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers).

    "douglas t" <douglas@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I am replying to this question because I don't know how to ask a question.
    > Perhaps you can help me. When I am in Newsgroups Reader, I can't seem to
    > make
    > the "new question" work, because a new window does not open where I can
    > enter
    > my question. Please help. Thanks,
    > --
    > Douglas S. Thornton
    >

    > "PA Bear" wrote:
    >
    >> Help about the Web-based Newsreader:
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/library/gallery/components/wn/2/locales/help_en-US.htm
    >>
    >> How to Make a Good Post
    >> http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    >> --
    >> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
    >> MS MVP-Windows (Shell, IE/OE) & Security
    >>
    >> Badgers wrote:
    >> > Not sure even how to ask a question on this page...

Newsgroup Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP