Darkfall Online

jerseygamer

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2007
http://darkfallonline.com/

This game has been in the makings for about 8 years. It has been taken down and redone about 4 years back. You can search around for some beta reviews. They should all be very good. Full loot, massive pvp, 100% skill based with no levels, city building, sweet graphics, hudge land map, naval warfare, mounted combat. I mean they put everything in this game. It should be a super good game for the adults as there are endless possibilities for politics, economic opertunities and just about anything you can dream up. Play as a greifer or spend your days harvesting its up to you. I hope the THG community gives this game a good looking over as these guys are what I consider the only straight foward dev team in the industry. They have been nothing but honest and foward with the fans and after reading some of the reviews you will see the quality product they have been working on is a welcome change from the EA/SOE titles that are being puked into the market. I can also say that management for this title is top notch. These guys dont play.

Right now its in the open beta stages and the open beta testers are patching as we wait for the servers to come up. Please guys give this dev team a chance and check out this product. They are working 7 days a week and have been hard at it for a while to bring the MMO/pvp community a decent title.

jerseygamer

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2007
I would like to add that the average gamer exp level in this game is going to be much higher then normal. Its highly unlikely you will see that many non vet players in this game as it appeals heavily to the UO/AC/SB gaming crowd. Newbs who want to prance around picking flowers while singing to themselfs are going to get PKed and looted.