How to edit 'All programs' menu?

Can anyone tell me how I can edit the 'All programs' menu?

With thanks,

Gerry
4 answers Last reply
More about edit programs menu

    Not simple, but easy. Recall that XP is based on user accounts. Each user
    has their own Start menu. In addition, the All Users account has a Start
    menu, which is added to each user's individual Start menu. The Default User
    also has a Start menu. When you first create a new account, it has all the
    characteristics of the Default User.

    To find all these Start menus, go to C:\Documents and Settings. The Default
    User is a hidden account. As you open each user account, look for the Start
    Menu folder.

    Modem Ani

    "Gerry" <gerry@home.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone tell me how I can edit the 'All programs' menu?
    >
    > With thanks,
    >
    > Gerry

    Many thanks. That's very helpful.

    Gerry

    "Modem Ani" <notquinoas@notmyrealbox.com> wrote in message
    > Not simple, but easy. Recall that XP is based on user accounts. Each user
    > has their own Start menu. In addition, the All Users account has a Start
    > menu, which is added to each user's individual Start menu. The Default
    > User
    > also has a Start menu. When you first create a new account, it has all the
    > characteristics of the Default User.
    >
    > To find all these Start menus, go to C:\Documents and Settings. The
    > User is a hidden account. As you open each user account, look for the
    > Start
    > Menu folder.
    >
    > Modem Ani
    >
    > "Gerry" <gerry@home.com> wrote in message
    >> Can anyone tell me how I can edit the 'All programs' menu?
    >>
    >> With thanks,
    >>
    >> Gerry

  3. There is an easier way....click on your start menu so that it opens...right click on "All Programs" then select "Open all users". This will open a window from which you can edit and organize the start menu. All the programs are listed in the "Programs" folder.
    I organize mine into a Tree type system. ie putting all the different browsers together into a "Browsers" folder. All the different media software into a "Media" folder etc.

    You can also remove items from the programs menu by simply right-clicking on the listing and selecting "Delete", but it is better to uninstall programs that you don't want. Sometimes the listing for the program remains on the program list even after you have uninstalled the program...in that case it is ok to delete the listing.

    And you can rearrange the order of items by just dragging and dropping them where you want them.

    Note that Microsoft Office will reinsert itself into the main section of your programs list even if you have organized it into a subfolder.

    Regards,
    Lorena
  4. If this occurs the sleeve can be revised, but this requires another operation. 30% lean proteins - Tofu, fish, chicken, turkey, beef and low fat dairy products This results in your losing weight and keeping the weight off. Getting a fitness training job at a sports club will help you a lot to gain valuable experiences. You could try these once or twice just before your round as a warm-up exercise. gastricbypasscure bypass cure Fortunately, there is a perfect recipe for lasting weight loss. Even internet can be helpful source to find hundreds of Glendale weight loss supplement, but reliability of such resources has always remained under question. asp A leading, reputable weight loss and slimming centre can be found at Bangalore Genesis Hospital, home to The Weight Loss Center India. LuxSauna Reviews determines with available medical proof that if you sweat more, you lose more. Pre Bariatric Surgery Diet Regular and proper weight loss exercise is essential for you to lose weight progressively and successfully. Yoga fitness regime helps you gain physical fitness, helps in the healthy maintenance of mind and body. "We see a substantial risk of people developing a stage IIand higher pressure ulcer. Whatever happens, obesity is likely to remain a hot media topic for many years to come. There are hundreds of internet forums which are designed specifically for people wanting to lose weight.

Microsoft Windows XP