str8ballistik

Distinguished
May 9, 2008
Does anyone know when there is going to be a patch release for Crysis Warhead that enables modding for the crysis community? I'm pretty sure crysis warhead is already patched to 1.1, and I'm not sure if they are patched up to 1.2 and thats what I'm trying to find out. Does anyone know if it is out, or when it is coming?

str8ballistik

Distinguished
May 9, 2008
Pat you did not help me. can you atleast bring me to the exact thread that talks about the release date of the patch in question. otherwise dont bother

djcoolmasterx

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2007
He's helping you help yourself. He's linking you to the actual modding community for it so don't tell him not to bother when you obviously didn't yourself.

Crysis Warhead has no patches out as of yet

Crysis Wars, the multiplayer componant, has 3.

They are apparently working on a first patch for Crysis Warhead that will include 64bit binaries and a new version of sandbox editor, which I presume is what you mean.

str8ballistik

Distinguished
May 9, 2008

First of all, dont you think someone asking a question on a forum would use the forum as their last resort for finding out information. I personally do; I scowered through plenty of websites that only revealed patch information for the First crysis which made me unsure if there even was a patch out for Warhead. And when he brought me to the "modding community forum" for crysis warhead, that in no way shape or form, helped me answer my question. Nowhere did it say the answer which you yourself had just told me which is, "there is no patch" out as of yet. And that is why I had said dont bother, becuase why do you have to go to the trouble of going to the website, getting the URL and trying to take me there, when all you had to do was say there is none for the Single Player Crysis Warhead. Hence, please dont bother. idiot. but thank you for the simple and easy answer I was asking for.

str8ballistik

Distinguished
May 9, 2008
On top of that, as soon as I try to enter one of the threads it says I have to register to even look at them. So thanks again, for trying to be a douche.