Hi I have a folder when I'm trying to open it by double click on it it make
my PC hang I have XP pro. Thnaks in Advance

Byte

The program/application currently selected for it may not be supporting
that format. Rightclick the file again and select "Open with...>"
Then select one of the programs listed or click "Choose program".
If it is a JPG, select a graphics program or if a TXT file select a word
processing program, etc.

"M.Sam" wrote:

> Hi I have a folder when I'm trying to open it by double click on it it make
> my PC hang I have XP pro. Thnaks in Advance

Thanks for reply but the point is not a program or application inside the
folder the problem is the Folder itself when I try to open it my PC hang.

"Byte" <Byte@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The program/application currently selected for it may not be supporting
> that format. Rightclick the file again and select "Open with...>"
> Then select one of the programs listed or click "Choose program".
> If it is a JPG, select a graphics program or if a TXT file select a word
> processing program, etc.
>
> "M.Sam" wrote:
>
>> Hi I have a folder when I'm trying to open it by double click on it it
>> make
>> my PC hang I have XP pro. Thnaks in Advance

Byte

OK, I see. Rightclick it again, but select Properties and see if it has any
files within the folder. If none, it will not open or show as blank. Are you
using Windows Explorer?

"M.Sam" wrote:

> Thanks for reply but the point is not a program or application inside the
> folder the problem is the Folder itself when I try to open it my PC hang.
>
> "Byte" <Byte@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > The program/application currently selected for it may not be supporting
> > that format. Rightclick the file again and select "Open with...>"
> > Then select one of the programs listed or click "Choose program".
> > If it is a JPG, select a graphics program or if a TXT file select a word
> > processing program, etc.
> >
> > "M.Sam" wrote:
> >
> >> Hi I have a folder when I'm trying to open it by double click on it it
> >> make
> >> my PC hang I have XP pro. Thnaks in Advance

No just from my computer. There are 10 nfiles inside this folder.