Last response: in Hobbies & Leisure
November 3, 2011 3:37:14 PM

Congrats!! ^^
GoogleMaps is useless.

More about : cnn geography cannes

November 3, 2011 6:45:16 PM

:) 
November 3, 2011 10:50:56 PM

Maybe since its going green, this is where you drop your cans?
November 4, 2011 12:49:11 AM

A daily news program making such an error is rare and the people doing the preparation derp at the same level as these people- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ3RrqBqk14

Ok, I know many American have good knowledge about the world.

I think the production of Chaser's War on Everything edit the smart people out and CNN might have hired some people on that video.
November 4, 2011 1:54:30 AM

TVB Hong Kong, SBS and ABC Australia and BBC UK.
November 4, 2011 2:03:39 AM

Yeah, why not. I didn't pick up problems like that on the news I watch.
November 4, 2011 11:50:06 AM

Fox news excluded?
November 4, 2011 12:45:33 PM

It was a question not a statement. I was just curious because if demigod Glenn Beck is infallible and worked for a large corporate news channel then is fox exempt?

So who is spouting the propaganda if not the "Anchors" its a reasonable question.
November 4, 2011 1:26:12 PM

So your saying its the people who own the networks? Not the personalities that spread the message?
November 4, 2011 2:35:37 PM

So Time Warner, General Electric, Disney, Viacom, Rupert Murdoch, News Corp, and Westinghouse are using their power to influence politics and push personal agendas?

November 4, 2011 4:25:40 PM

Like who? The trilateral commission? Bilderberg group? Shady shadow organizations secretly manipulating everything from behind the curtain? The kinda shite Dan Brown would put in a novel?

Im not convinced that the Large Corporations aren't pushing their agenda through manipulation.

Make the problem sell the solution.

November 5, 2011 12:06:33 AM

Oldmangamer_73 said:
I'm not talking about mis-spelled words Pyree. I'm talking about propaganda and outright lies.

That's why you read from several very different source and do your own comparison and analysis.
November 5, 2011 12:21:30 AM

All media makes mistakes, it just seems, some dont care when theres retractions made, some media hide those retractions, as they know their readers dont really care, which offers either a lax scenario of bringing the truth, or room for propaganda, which unless found untrue, needs no retractions

For instance, I find it very telling when one group allows for massive mistakes, but holds the other side to the fire