UM Runes Still Dropping Like Flies in HC NM Hellforge!!

Last response: in Video Games
April 20, 2005 10:07:30 AM

Well it has happened again. Not with me but I witnessed it last night.

After I did my HC NM Hellforge with my Wind Druid and netted a FAL
rune, and which Bongo was nice enough to let me use his Soulstone
because Cain wouldn't give me one due to my full inventory, we made
another game so Bongo could do his Forge.

Unkl was with us (UnklSummoner) and I told him that Bongo was going to
get an UM. We headed back to see ElFatso and finished him off again. He
made quite a kersplat with that FE CE. And then Bongo made quite a
KERPOW on that Soulstone and there it was, another UM rune.

Prior to my cracking the Soulstone, Bongo told me if I got another UM
he would smack me. Well I prolly would have deserved it - the smack
that is, cuz if I did get one, how can one explain 3 UM runes in a row
for HC NM Froges. If anything Bongo deserved an UM rune and it was
downright nice of that luck I cloned from Kaytie, that the luck done
gone Bongo's way considering all the MF and trading that he had and has
been doing for the Hardcore group.

Now I have a funny feeling that Bongo and I will surely be fighting
over any 3 socket light elite armors that we come across when we get
into Hell. One advantage he has is his Werewolf is alot stronger than
my Zon so he has a larger lot that he can pick from. Of course, this is
all assuming that he decides to make a Duress for the Werewolf.

That Wolf be punching the lights out of everything as it is. If that
Wolf be decked out in a Duress, he gonna be even more deadly. All of my
Clan Shythed hardcore characters will be arguing amongst themselves
over who gets to party with that Lupine Lycantrope.

Congrats Bongo! This Bud's for you!

You deserved it! (Not the Bud, the UM)

Hardcore Mantra:

Live Forever or Die Trying

Orion Ryder
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 12:16:59 PM

"Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Well it has happened again. Not with me but I witnessed it last night.
>
> After I did my HC NM Hellforge with my Wind Druid and netted a FAL
> rune, and which Bongo was nice enough to let me use his Soulstone
> because Cain wouldn't give me one due to my full inventory, we made
> another game so Bongo could do his Forge.
>
> Unkl was with us (UnklSummoner) and I told him that Bongo was going to
> get an UM. We headed back to see ElFatso and finished him off again. He
> made quite a kersplat with that FE CE. And then Bongo made quite a
> KERPOW on that Soulstone and there it was, another UM rune.

Recently I helped my son do the forge quest in NM and an Um dropped. I was
green with envy since I usually get Shael or Sol runes or worse. Maybe I'm
not KERPOWing the right way. ;-)
!