Looking for a Wireless Router

I'm planning on building a wireless network sometime in the near future. I
was looking for opinions on Netgear, Linksys, Belkin, and Dlink wireless
routers. I would like to hear the good, bad from each product. Price, Setup,
warranty, and tech support are all factors.
1 answer Last reply
More about looking wireless router

    On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 01:11:02 GMT, "griffin13" <elmo@fudd.com> wrote:

    >I'm planning on building a wireless network sometime in the near future. I
    >was looking for opinions on Netgear, Linksys, Belkin, and Dlink wireless
    >routers. I would like to hear the good, bad from each product. Price, Setup,
    >warranty, and tech support are all factors.

    http://www.tomsnetworking.com
    http://www.broadbandreports.com
    http://www.practicallynetworked.com

    See the reviews and comments sections.

    # jeffl@comix.santa-cruz.ca.us

Wireless Router Wireless Network Wireless Networking