Spyware for tracking web based emails not working

I am trying to find a good spyware to track MSN; Yahoo; Excite; emails -
particularly the logins and passwords.

I have downloaded Spybuddy (found out later it doesn't track this) and
WebMailSpy, but I can't get it to work. I have configured everything right,
and have been in touch with the support desk but have gotten pretty much
nowhere.

It says it is active, and I have tested activity on the webmails, and it is
just not tracking anything.

Does XP have a setting that stops the spying?

I'm running DSL as well - would there be anything there that would prevent it?

I really need to find out what is going on and QUICK. Thanks so much for
any info you can provide.
5 answers Last reply
More about spyware tracking based emails working

    You may want to try the following:

    IamBigBrother Spy Software 9.0
    http://www.software4parents.com/iambigbrother.html?hop=yourweb.finer

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "latitude20" wrote:

    | I am trying to find a good spyware to track MSN; Yahoo; Excite; emails -
    | particularly the logins and passwords.
    |
    | I have downloaded Spybuddy (found out later it doesn't track this) and
    | WebMailSpy, but I can't get it to work. I have configured everything right,
    | and have been in touch with the support desk but have gotten pretty much
    | nowhere.
    |
    | It says it is active, and I have tested activity on the webmails, and it is
    | just not tracking anything.
    |
    | Does XP have a setting that stops the spying?
    |
    | I'm running DSL as well - would there be anything there that would prevent it?
    |
    | I really need to find out what is going on and QUICK. Thanks so much for
    | any info you can provide.

    IamBigBrother is $29.95, if that is not your "cup of tea", the following are
    free,
    and recommended by PCWorld magazine.

    Ad-Aware SE Personal Edition - Download Free version and Run It!

    Spybot - Search & Destroy Download
    http://www.safer-networking.org/index.php?lang=en&page=download

    "Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

    > You may want to try the following:
    >
    > IamBigBrother Spy Software 9.0
    > http://www.software4parents.com/iambigbrother.html?hop=yourweb.finer
    >
    > --
    > Carey Frisch
    > Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP - Shell/User
    >
    > Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    > "latitude20" wrote:
    >
    > | I am trying to find a good spyware to track MSN; Yahoo; Excite; emails -
    > | particularly the logins and passwords.
    > |
    > | I have downloaded Spybuddy (found out later it doesn't track this) and
    > | WebMailSpy, but I can't get it to work. I have configured everything right,
    > | and have been in touch with the support desk but have gotten pretty much
    > | nowhere.
    > |
    > | It says it is active, and I have tested activity on the webmails, and it is
    > | just not tracking anything.
    > |
    > | Does XP have a setting that stops the spying?
    > |
    > | I'm running DSL as well - would there be anything there that would prevent it?
    > |
    > | I really need to find out what is going on and QUICK. Thanks so much for
    > | any info you can provide.

    Thanks for your comments. I think these two items detect and remove spyware,
    whereas I WANT to get a good spyware to find out the user name and password
    for msn and yahoo mail. This has to do with a cheating spouse and I want to
    be able to read the mail that is transpiring. Any suggestions here?

    "Byte" wrote:

    > IamBigBrother is $29.95, if that is not your "cup of tea", the following are
    > free,
    > and recommended by PCWorld magazine.
    >
    > Ad-Aware SE Personal Edition - Download Free version and Run It!
    > http://www.download.com/3000-2144-10045910.html?part=69274&subj=dlpage&tag=button
    >
    > Spybot - Search & Destroy Download
    > http://www.safer-networking.org/index.php?lang=en&page=download
    >

    > "Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:
    >
    > > You may want to try the following:
    > >
    > > IamBigBrother Spy Software 9.0
    > > http://www.software4parents.com/iambigbrother.html?hop=yourweb.finer
    > >
    > > --
    > > Carey Frisch
    > > Microsoft MVP
    > > Windows XP - Shell/User
    > >
    > > Be Smart! Protect Your PC!
    > > http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/default.aspx

    > > "latitude20" wrote:
    > >
    > > | I am trying to find a good spyware to track MSN; Yahoo; Excite; emails -
    > > | particularly the logins and passwords.
    > > |
    > > | I have downloaded Spybuddy (found out later it doesn't track this) and
    > > | WebMailSpy, but I can't get it to work. I have configured everything right,
    > > | and have been in touch with the support desk but have gotten pretty much
    > > | nowhere.
    > > |
    > > | It says it is active, and I have tested activity on the webmails, and it is
    > > | just not tracking anything.
    > > |
    > > | Does XP have a setting that stops the spying?
    > > |
    > > | I'm running DSL as well - would there be anything there that would prevent it?
    > > |
    > > | I really need to find out what is going on and QUICK. Thanks so much for
    > > | any info you can provide.

    Thanks for this tip. I downloaded and tested and I think it is going to
    work.

    "Byte" wrote:

    > IamBigBrother is $29.95, if that is not your "cup of tea", the following are
    > free,
    > and recommended by PCWorld magazine.
    >
    > Ad-Aware SE Personal Edition - Download Free version and Run It!
    > http://www.download.com/3000-2144-10045910.html?part=69274&subj=dlpage&tag=button
    >
    > Spybot - Search & Destroy Download
    > http://www.safer-networking.org/index.php?lang=en&page=download
    >

    > "Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:
    >
    > > You may want to try the following:
    > >
    > > IamBigBrother Spy Software 9.0
    > > http://www.software4parents.com/iambigbrother.html?hop=yourweb.finer
    > >
    > > --
    > > Carey Frisch
    > > Microsoft MVP
    > > Windows XP - Shell/User
    > >
    > > Be Smart! Protect Your PC!
    > > http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/default.aspx

    > > "latitude20" wrote:
    > >
    > > | I am trying to find a good spyware to track MSN; Yahoo; Excite; emails -
    > > | particularly the logins and passwords.
    > > |
    > > | I have downloaded Spybuddy (found out later it doesn't track this) and
    > > | WebMailSpy, but I can't get it to work. I have configured everything right,
    > > | and have been in touch with the support desk but have gotten pretty much
    > > | nowhere.
    > > |
    > > | It says it is active, and I have tested activity on the webmails, and it is
    > > | just not tracking anything.
    > > |
    > > | Does XP have a setting that stops the spying?
    > > |
    > > | I'm running DSL as well - would there be anything there that would prevent it?
    > > |
    > > | I really need to find out what is going on and QUICK. Thanks so much for
    > > | any info you can provide.

    Hire a good attorney....
    http://perrymason.television-series.com/

    Free track cheating spouse downloads
    http://www.handyarchive.com/free/track-cheating-spouse/

    [Not endorsed by Microsoft or anyone else]

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "latitude20" wrote:

    | Thanks for your comments. I think these two items detect and remove spyware,
    | whereas I WANT to get a good spyware to find out the user name and password
    | for msn and yahoo mail. This has to do with a cheating spouse and I want to
    | be able to read the mail that is transpiring. Any suggestions here?

Microsoft Spyware Windows XP