Spyware for tracking web based emails not working

I am trying to find a good spyware to track MSN; Yahoo; Excite; emails -
particularly the logins and passwords.

I have downloaded Spybuddy (found out later it doesn't track this) and
WebMailSpy, but I can't get it to work. I have configured everything right,
and have been in touch with the support desk but have gotten pretty much
nowhere.

It says it is active, and I have tested activity on the webmails, and it is
just not tracking anything.

Does XP have a setting that stops the spying?

I'm running DSL as well - would there be anything there that would prevent it?

I really need to find out what is going on and QUICK. Thanks so much for
any info you can provide.

You may want to try the following:

IamBigBrother Spy Software 9.0
http://www.software4parents.com/iambigbrother.html?hop=yourweb.finer

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"latitude20" wrote:

| I am trying to find a good spyware to track MSN; Yahoo; Excite; emails -
| particularly the logins and passwords.
|
| I have downloaded Spybuddy (found out later it doesn't track this) and
| WebMailSpy, but I can't get it to work. I have configured everything right,
| and have been in touch with the support desk but have gotten pretty much
| nowhere.
|
| It says it is active, and I have tested activity on the webmails, and it is
| just not tracking anything.
|
| Does XP have a setting that stops the spying?
|
| I'm running DSL as well - would there be anything there that would prevent it?
|
| I really need to find out what is going on and QUICK. Thanks so much for
| any info you can provide.

Byte

IamBigBrother is $29.95, if that is not your "cup of tea", the following are
free,
and recommended by PCWorld magazine.

Ad-Aware SE Personal Edition - Download Free version and Run It!

Spybot - Search & Destroy Download
http://www.safer-networking.org/index.php?lang=en&page=download

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

> You may want to try the following:
>
> IamBigBrother Spy Software 9.0
> http://www.software4parents.com/iambigbrother.html?hop=yourweb.finer
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
>
> Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

> "latitude20" wrote:
>
> | I am trying to find a good spyware to track MSN; Yahoo; Excite; emails -
> | particularly the logins and passwords.
> |
> | I have downloaded Spybuddy (found out later it doesn't track this) and
> | WebMailSpy, but I can't get it to work. I have configured everything right,
> | and have been in touch with the support desk but have gotten pretty much
> | nowhere.
> |
> | It says it is active, and I have tested activity on the webmails, and it is
> | just not tracking anything.
> |
> | Does XP have a setting that stops the spying?
> |
> | I'm running DSL as well - would there be anything there that would prevent it?
> |
> | I really need to find out what is going on and QUICK. Thanks so much for
> | any info you can provide.

Thanks for your comments. I think these two items detect and remove spyware,
whereas I WANT to get a good spyware to find out the user name and password
for msn and yahoo mail. This has to do with a cheating spouse and I want to
be able to read the mail that is transpiring. Any suggestions here?

"Byte" wrote:

> IamBigBrother is $29.95, if that is not your "cup of tea", the following are
> free,
> and recommended by PCWorld magazine.
>
> Ad-Aware SE Personal Edition - Download Free version and Run It!
> http://www.download.com/3000-2144-10045910.html?part=69274&subj=dlpage&tag=button
>
> Spybot - Search & Destroy Download
> http://www.safer-networking.org/index.php?lang=en&page=download
>

> "Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:
>
> > You may want to try the following:
> >
> > IamBigBrother Spy Software 9.0
> > http://www.software4parents.com/iambigbrother.html?hop=yourweb.finer
> >
> > --
> > Carey Frisch
> > Microsoft MVP
> > Windows XP - Shell/User
> >
> > Be Smart! Protect Your PC!
> > http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/default.aspx

> > "latitude20" wrote:
> >
> > | I am trying to find a good spyware to track MSN; Yahoo; Excite; emails -
> > | particularly the logins and passwords.
> > |
> > | I have downloaded Spybuddy (found out later it doesn't track this) and
> > | WebMailSpy, but I can't get it to work. I have configured everything right,
> > | and have been in touch with the support desk but have gotten pretty much
> > | nowhere.
> > |
> > | It says it is active, and I have tested activity on the webmails, and it is
> > | just not tracking anything.
> > |
> > | Does XP have a setting that stops the spying?
> > |
> > | I'm running DSL as well - would there be anything there that would prevent it?
> > |
> > | I really need to find out what is going on and QUICK. Thanks so much for
> > | any info you can provide.

Thanks for this tip. I downloaded and tested and I think it is going to
work.

"Byte" wrote:

> IamBigBrother is $29.95, if that is not your "cup of tea", the following are
> free,
> and recommended by PCWorld magazine.
>
> Ad-Aware SE Personal Edition - Download Free version and Run It!
> http://www.download.com/3000-2144-10045910.html?part=69274&subj=dlpage&tag=button
>
> Spybot - Search & Destroy Download
> http://www.safer-networking.org/index.php?lang=en&page=download
>

> "Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:
>
> > You may want to try the following:
> >
> > IamBigBrother Spy Software 9.0
> > http://www.software4parents.com/iambigbrother.html?hop=yourweb.finer
> >
> > --
> > Carey Frisch
> > Microsoft MVP
> > Windows XP - Shell/User
> >
> > Be Smart! Protect Your PC!
> > http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/default.aspx

> > "latitude20" wrote:
> >
> > | I am trying to find a good spyware to track MSN; Yahoo; Excite; emails -
> > | particularly the logins and passwords.
> > |
> > | I have downloaded Spybuddy (found out later it doesn't track this) and
> > | WebMailSpy, but I can't get it to work. I have configured everything right,
> > | and have been in touch with the support desk but have gotten pretty much
> > | nowhere.
> > |
> > | It says it is active, and I have tested activity on the webmails, and it is
> > | just not tracking anything.
> > |
> > | Does XP have a setting that stops the spying?
> > |
> > | I'm running DSL as well - would there be anything there that would prevent it?
> > |
> > | I really need to find out what is going on and QUICK. Thanks so much for
> > | any info you can provide.

Hire a good attorney....
http://perrymason.television-series.com/

Free track cheating spouse downloads
http://www.handyarchive.com/free/track-cheating-spouse/

[Not endorsed by Microsoft or anyone else]

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!