Sign in with
Your question

Please recommend a game

Last response: in Video Games
January 26, 2009 4:08:47 AM

My girlfriend badly wants to find a game on the PC that is similar to Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2. Mainly she just wants something with the same fighting system/style. Are there any PC games that would fit the bill? We have been looking around and watching gameplay videos on youtube and still haven't found anything similar. Its starting to look like we may have to buy a used PS2. Any help would be appreciated.

More about : recommend game

January 26, 2009 5:03:19 AM

There's nothing wrong with buying her a used PS2; I would say that PS2s and used PS2 games are the best gaming value out there right now.

I couldn't believe how many used PS2 games under $5 I saw the last time I went into gamestop.

Besides - if she's into console gaming squinting in front of a PC might not do it for her.
January 26, 2009 8:27:12 PM

Ananan said:
There's nothing wrong with buying her a used PS2; I would say that PS2s and used PS2 games are the best gaming value out there right now.

I couldn't believe how many used PS2 games under $5 I saw the last time I went into gamestop.

Besides - if she's into console gaming squinting in front of a PC might not do it for her.

Its not that she's all that into console gaming. We don't even have any consoles. She plays some games on PC like Call of Duty 4, Mirror's Edge, and some RTS's. She is just very picky about games and wants something that plays like Kingdom Hearts. I tried the PS2 emulator, but it obviously isn't quite ready for primetime...at least not with KH2.
January 27, 2009 3:13:16 PM

Considered Jade Empire? Not sure if that is anything like Kingdom Hearts as I never played it (had to use wikipedia to even learn a little about it).
!