Installing Korean Font..

I'm running Win XP .. trying to install Korean fonts into the computer. I
have installed the East Asian Languages in the Region and Languages setup. I
can now switch to type Korean font and the webpages will automatically encode
as well .. BUT...

the icons on desktop are not translated. . its just garbled.. the titlebar
on all webpages are garbled .. and system messages that come up from korean
websites are not translated either ..

what am I missing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks,
Mike
2 answers Last reply
More about installing korean font

    hi i read your message and i think so when yo view those pages then you need
    to go to tools and view enconding and clik on korean coz sometimes its
    dosent work automaticaly you need to do it manually
    i hope that helps

    "Mike" wrote:

    > I'm running Win XP .. trying to install Korean fonts into the computer. I
    > have installed the East Asian Languages in the Region and Languages setup. I
    > can now switch to type Korean font and the webpages will automatically encode
    > as well .. BUT...
    >
    > the icons on desktop are not translated. . its just garbled.. the titlebar
    > on all webpages are garbled .. and system messages that come up from korean
    > websites are not translated either ..
    >
    > what am I missing?
    >
    > Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks,
    > Mike

    The encoding in the webpage itself works .. but not the top of the titlebar
    ... you know like where it tells you the title of the website.. and also my
    icons on the desktop..

    "pratz" wrote:

    > hi i read your message and i think so when yo view those pages then you need
    > to go to tools and view enconding and clik on korean coz sometimes its
    > dosent work automaticaly you need to do it manually
    > i hope that helps
    >

    > "Mike" wrote:
    >
    > > I'm running Win XP .. trying to install Korean fonts into the computer. I
    > > have installed the East Asian Languages in the Region and Languages setup. I
    > > can now switch to type Korean font and the webpages will automatically encode
    > > as well .. BUT...
    > >
    > > the icons on desktop are not translated. . its just garbled.. the titlebar
    > > on all webpages are garbled .. and system messages that come up from korean
    > > websites are not translated either ..
    > >
    > > what am I missing?
    > >
    > > Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks,
    > > Mike

Font Windows XP