Anybody know how to disable the feature where, if you hover the mouse
pointer for too long, a little yellow information balloon pops up? I know
how to get the comments to go away, but I want the little yellow thing to
stop popping up.

Thanks,

--Jim

Byte

Open Windows Explorer>Tools>Folder Options>View tab
Under Advanced Settings, scroll down to the last item "Show Pop-up
description......." and uncheck it. Click Apply and OK.

"Spike9458" wrote:

> Anybody know how to disable the feature where, if you hover the mouse
> pointer for too long, a little yellow information balloon pops up? I know
> how to get the comments to go away, but I want the little yellow thing to
> stop popping up.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --Jim

Wow - Awesome,