Moi

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2003

I have done, still the same.
It does 'autoplay' (kick into action) but explores cd folder instead of
running AUTORUN.INF file?

Thanks

santa

Distinguished
May 14, 2004

scrolldown to AUTOPLAY
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm Line 10 For Xp Pro

Moi wrote:

> I have done, still the same.
> It does 'autoplay' (kick into action) but explores cd folder instead of
> running AUTORUN.INF file?
>
> Thanks

Gordon

Moi wrote:
> I have done, still the same.
> It does 'autoplay' (kick into action) but explores cd folder instead of
> running AUTORUN.INF file?
>
> Thanks

Reply to what? Please a) do not change the subject line, b) reply to the
original thread, and c) quote the post you are replying to!

I have NO idea what you are talking about!

Thank you

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
Just waiting for Broadband to complete the conversion!(4 weeks and