Multiple windows open on the toolbar

Is there a way to stop the windows from combing? Once I have 4+ open
they all combine to one. OS WinXP Pro.

george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

<tsgrl429-ent@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to stop the windows from combing? Once I have 4+ open
> they all combine to one. OS WinXP Pro.

Have you looked at the Taskbar properties setting 'Group similar taskbar
buttons"?
This makes multiple buttons of the same app combine.

hth

george

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 00:04:35 +0100, "george"

><tsgrl429-ent@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Is there a way to stop the windows from combing? Once I have 4+ open
>> they all combine to one. OS WinXP Pro.
>
>Have you looked at the Taskbar properties setting 'Group similar taskbar
>buttons"?
>This makes multiple buttons of the same app combine.
>
>hth
>
>george

No, What should be checked and unchecked? There is a check in Group
similar taskbar buttons.

> On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 00:04:35 +0100, "george"
> <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>

>><tsgrl429-ent@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> Is there a way to stop the windows from combing? Once I have 4+ open
>>> they all combine to one. OS WinXP Pro.
>>
>>Have you looked at the Taskbar properties setting 'Group similar taskbar
>>buttons"?
>>This makes multiple buttons of the same app combine.
>>
>>hth
>>
>>george
>>
> No, What should be checked and unchecked? There is a check in Group
> similar taskbar buttons.

checking it will group the buttons,
unchecking it should make the buttons *not* group

hth

george

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 00:53:04 +0100, "george"

>checking it will group the buttons,
>unchecking it should make the buttons *not* group
>
>hth
>
>george

thanks george. this solved the problem. :)

TRENDING THREADS