Can anyone tell me how I can print out my play list in windows media player?

The WMP Playlist is stored in a separate file (.WPL extension) in your
profile. To view the contents of a playlist, open the WPL file with Notepad.
It contains lines similar to the following:

<seq>
<media src="F:\Album\English\&apos;N Sync - Bye Bye Bye.wma"
tid="{48D7B77C-AAE3-4838-8F9C-A17499F11F90}"/>
<media src="F:\Album\Tamil\Kandukonden\Kand_TSP.wma"
tid="{48AF560D-919B-41EC-B32F-4B7F76C27BB1}"/>
<media src="F:\Album\Tamil\Kandukonden\Kann_TSP.wma"
tid="{569D12C3-F662-4DEE-AC52-103ACC9F28B1}"/>
<media src="F:\Album\Tamil\Kandukonden\Kanna_TSP.wma"
tid="{B2FF6952-23CF-420C-8589-68CEC27ADBBD}"/>
</seq>

The above contains the list of songs, that you can isolate using a
Find/Replace text utility.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"chere" <chere@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me how I can print out my play list in windows media
> player?

Another option:

Playlist Import to Excel Powertoy
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/download/bpreadme.aspx#excel

Playlist Import to Excel PowerToy offers an easy way to import audio and
video playlists (with the .asx file name extension) from Microsoft Windows
Media Player into a spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel 2002 or later.

After the playlist is imported to Excel, you can sort and retrieve
information for each item in the list, including the name, artist, genre,
and bit rate of each file, using the AutoFilter and Sort features in Excel.
You can also export the file to HTML to quickly create a Web page containing
a catalog of all the audio and video items in the playlist. Additionally,
you can chart and graph statistical information about items in the playlist
and use the information in other ODBC-compliant programs (such as Microsoft
Access).

PowerToys for Windows Media Player for Windows XP:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/download/bppowertoys.aspx#excel

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User