Is Office 2000 compatible with Windows XP?

sb

Looking to upgrade from NT to XP. Will I be able to install my Microsoft
Office 2000 onto Windows XP?

TIA!

There should not be a problem.

Please reply to the newsgroup.
Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and
confers no rights.

In news:034CFB43-E22E-4936-ABD6-CB563206EEDF@microsoft.com,
SB <SB@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

> Looking to upgrade from NT to XP. Will I be able to install my
> Microsoft Office 2000 onto Windows XP?

Yes.

Please reply to the newsgroup

Yes, Microsoft Office 2000 is compatible with Windows XP.
After installing Office 2000, visit the Office Update web site
and download/install the recommended Service Packs and updates.

Updates for Office 2000
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/officeupdate/CD010225771033.aspx

--
Carey Frisch