Hello
I have joined Napster, and have enjoyed the songs and comedy singles and
albums. When using the CD Stomper and the Jewel Case list of items on the
CD, it shows the artist's name, and then the title. I have gone to the
Program Tree of my saved items, and it's listed the same way. I realize this
is the same method that allows me to sort, but is there ANY way once I have
them listed, to delete the artist's names from the titles before trying to
print? Or, I hope not, will I have to go to EACH single item, and use
"Rename" and delete everything other than the title (for example, ALL of the
"Weird Al" listings)?
I'm a "newbie" with burning CD's and printing lists.
------------
Thanks for any assistance or suggestions.
Amber

I failed to mention, this occurs with the extender after the title .... such
as .... ( .mp3 )

Thanks
Amber

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 14:21:01 -0800, Amber wrote:

> Hello
> I have joined Napster, and have enjoyed the songs and comedy singles and
> albums. When using the CD Stomper and the Jewel Case list of items on the
> CD, it shows the artist's name, and then the title. I have gone to the
> Program Tree of my saved items, and it's listed the same way. I realize this
> is the same method that allows me to sort, but is there ANY way once I have
> them listed, to delete the artist's names from the titles before trying to
> print? Or, I hope not, will I have to go to EACH single item, and use
> "Rename" and delete everything other than the title (for example, ALL of the
> "Weird Al" listings)?
> I'm a "newbie" with burning CD's and printing lists.
> ------------
> Thanks for any assistance or suggestions.
> Amber

Amber, what program are you using to obtain music from Napster? There may
be menu options (maybe under Preferences) in that program that will let you
adjust how your downloaded music files will be named. If using Windows
Media Player, you could post this question over in the media player
newsgroup. Be sure to include the version of Media Player that you're using
in your post. If you click Help> About... you'll get a screen with that
information:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/community/newsgroups/WindowsMedia/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.windowsmedia&lang=en&cr=US

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

Sharon
Thanks for your reply.
I'll post to the help group you suggested.
I appreciate your help.
Amber