Cheapest VZW Plan?

What is the absolute, rock-bottom, no-minutes-included service plan that is
offered by VZW? (Other than pre-paid?)

Their web site doesn't show anything lower than $24.99/mo with 100 included
minutes for my area. My wife wants to go to a plan that essentially is an
"emergency use only" plan. Are there any un-publicized plans that you have
to ask for?

Thanks.

-- ESJ

E Jones <earl_jonesx@usax.net> wrote:
> What is the absolute, rock-bottom, no-minutes-included service plan that is
> offered by VZW? (Other than pre-paid?)
>
> Their web site doesn't show anything lower than $24.99/mo with 100 included
> minutes for my area. My wife wants to go to a plan that essentially is an
> "emergency use only" plan. Are there any un-publicized plans that you have
> to ask for?

Ask for the emergency plan ($15/month for 20 minutes, I don't know how much
overages cost; you'll have to ask)

Why not get a phone with prepaid minutes that only expire as you use
them up. Perfect for emergencies and no wasted fees. Here in
california you can buy such phones and cards for as little as 10 cents
per min. ... available at target, kmart, even at at lot of the
rob-n-go stores.

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 17:47:00 GMT, "E Jones" <earl_jonesx@usax.net>
wrote:

>What is the absolute, rock-bottom, no-minutes-included service plan that is
>offered by VZW? (Other than pre-paid?)
>
>Their web site doesn't show anything lower than $24.99/mo with 100 included
>minutes for my area. My wife wants to go to a plan that essentially is an
>"emergency use only" plan. Are there any un-publicized plans that you have
>to ask for?
>
>Thanks.
>
> -- ESJ

Richard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

You don't need any plan to call 911. Free

Richard <rick@hotmail.com> wrote:
> You don't need any plan to call 911. Free

"emergency" doesn't always imply "911".