'Fixing' windows

January 27, 2005 6:01:23 PM

When working on the internet, I have wanted to use radio internet for music
and have clicked on a shortcut on my desktop to conjure up the music. When
I do, I've 'lost' the original screen of material, as the new frame 'wants'
to use the one already in existance. How do I prevent that? How do I make
new 'frames' form new windows on the desktop?

Mike

More about : fixing windows

Anonymous
January 27, 2005 9:28:00 PM

Right-click on your Desktop Internet Explorer icon and select:
Properties > Advanced and 'uncheck' "Reuse windows for launching shortcuts",
then click "Apply".

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP