Pavilion laptop hdd problem

Hello all

I've got a big trouble with my hp pavilion laptop (n5422L)hardrive; it
is dead. A few months ago I did a hdd replace on a thinkpad with no
problems but this time I can't find a way to open the HP and extract
the disk.

I didn't find any information in the HP website , so if someone could
help me I would greatly appreciate

Thanks alot
Denis

Site : http://mesnews.no-ip.com
2 answers Last reply
More about pavilion laptop problem

    Found this on Google:
    http://www.bixnet.com/hppasenohadr.html
    also this
    http://www.uktsupport.co.uk/hp/faq/hdd.htm

    Hope either helps.

    --
    Chuck

    "o5car" <o5car@imel.org> wrote in message
    > Hello all
    >
    > I've got a big trouble with my hp pavilion laptop (n5422L)hardrive; it
    > is dead. A few months ago I did a hdd replace on a thinkpad with no
    > problems but this time I can't find a way to open the HP and extract
    > the disk.
    >
    > I didn't find any information in the HP website , so if someone could
    > help me I would greatly appreciate
    >
    > Thanks alot
    > Denis
    >
    > --
    > Ceci est une signature automatique de MesNews.
    > Site : http://mesnews.no-ip.com

    Thank you Chuck, this was exactly the information I needed to open the
    desktop , locate and replace the hard drive.

    Thanks again, have a good week-end!
    Denis
    Chuck a formulé ce samedi :
    > Found this on Google:
    > http://www.bixnet.com/hppasenohadr.html
    > also this
    > http://www.uktsupport.co.uk/hp/faq/hdd.htm
    >
    > Hope either helps.
    >
    > --
    > Chuck
    >
    > "o5car" <o5car@imel.org> wrote in message
    >> Hello all
    >>
    >> I've got a big trouble with my hp pavilion laptop (n5422L)hardrive; it
    >> is dead. A few months ago I did a hdd replace on a thinkpad with no
    >> problems but this time I can't find a way to open the HP and extract
    >> the disk.
    >>
    >> I didn't find any information in the HP website , so if someone could
    >> help me I would greatly appreciate
    >>
    >> Thanks alot
    >> Denis
    >>
    >> --
    >> Ceci est une signature automatique de MesNews.
    >> Site : http://mesnews.no-ip.com

    Site : http://mesnews.no-ip.com

Hewlett Packard Laptops Hard Drives Computers