Problem installing windows 7 please help (Urgent)

cocliosttro

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2010
Hello there.
I received my new desktop PC today and i started windows 7 profecional installation.
And i am receiving an error wile i start install:

Load Driver

A requiered CD/DVD drive device driver is missing.If you have a driver floppy disk, CD; DVD, or USB flash drive please insert it now.

Note: If the windows installation media is in the CD/DVD drive, you can safely remove it for this step.

DVD/CD reader/ writer i am using is Samsung SH-S223C/BEBE Black, SATA, OEM DVD-RW/ 22x DVD+R/SATA/Black/Bare type

i did buy this also today.(did not receive any driver CD etc).
And becuse of this message i cannot install windows on my comnputer.

Additional pictures:

[IMG=http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/2402/60514149.th.jpg][/IMG]

[IMG=http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/1368/10078142.th.jpg][/IMG]

[IMG=http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/922/57931445.th.jpg][/IMG]

[IMG=http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/6416/15551263.th.jpg][/IMG]

[IMG=http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/996/whnhitingbrowse.th.jpg][/IMG]

I don`t understand as i dont have op system installed where the heck system thinks to install dvd rom drivers?

Ifound solution for me.
Changed back to IDE and install started normaly.I can change that back after windows is installed.

cocliosttro

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2010
i was eager to say hurray tho installation did not go thro giving me an error that windows occured an error:
Windows failed to start.A recent hardware or software change might be the cause.To fix the problem:

1. Insert Windows installation disc and restart your computer.
2. Choose your language settings and thenclick Next
3. Click Repair your computer.

If you do not have the disc, contact your system administrator or computer manufacturer for assistance.

File: \Windows\system32\config\system

Info: Windows failed to load because the system registry file is missing, or corrupt.

I rebooted PC and formated SSD (if anything was added by previous failure install to the drive) i inserted original windows installation CD and started installation again.
It is loading and expanding windows files at this moment.
i also found additional information. might this be reason?
This text was at one forum:
The fix was to simply plug the drive into a different SATA slot on the motherboard. Apparently windows (or maybe it's the mobo) doesn't like it when certain devices are mixed on the same channel. What worked for me was to make a non-booting sata drive the ch. 2 master and the DVD drive the ch. 2 slave.

hm i have no idea how to make device slave and one device as master anyone knows?

OK additional update

Here is bios setings what i have and connections that i made(they might be wrong).
Please help.

Additional pictures from BIOS setup and cable connections.

At board there is 2(red colored)connectors
At motherboard manual it is writen that 2 red connectors are Serial ATA 6.0 Gb/s (7-pin SATA_6G_1/2 connectors)
And it is writen that These connectors connect to Serial ATA 6.0 Gb/s hard disk drives via Serial ATA 6.0 Gb/s signal cables.

There is also writen a note:

* These connectors are set to Standard IDE mode by default. In standard IDE mode, you can connect Serial ATA data hard disk drives to these connectors.
* You must install Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later version before using Serial ATA hard disk drives
* When using hot-plug and NCQ, set the Marvell Controller item in the BIOS to AHCI Mode

Then there is 4 (gray colored) connectors
ICH10R Serial ATA connectors (7-pin SATA 1-6)
In motherboard manual it is writen that these connectors are for the Serial ATA signal cables for Serial ATA hard disk drives and optical drives.

You can install Serial ATA hard disk drives, you can create a RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10 configuration with the Intel Matrix Storage Technology through the onboard Intel ICH10R RAID controllers.

other notes are same as above

And board has 1JMicron JMB363 Serial ATA connector (7-pin SATA_E1 colored as black)
and it is writen that this connectror connects to Serial ATA hard disc drive or optical disc drive via Serial ATA signal cable

To what connector should i connect my SSD drive?(new ssd so no windows installation).
And where can i connect mny DVD rom.

I did try the USB trick tho it did not wrok.(USB shows on my laptop bootable tho with new desktop when i have set removable device to boot 1 it will yust jump to secondary boot as my SSD tho it has not windows installed).
I reseted my PC so many times now and did try difrent setups.
What am i dooing wrong.
I refuse to give up as i want to get bottom of this and solve this issue.Any help wold be nice.

Updated:
I wasit able to install windows xp home to computer (original CD)
Now i inserted non bootable XP profecional (SP2) installation started (I used update current system option instead installing new op system to same partition).
I ended up palce where windows xp was installing devices and then system yust shut down and restart again and this continued and continued tho no progress.(i have installed windows XP many times and i remember that there was like 1 restart requiered)
So i formated drive again.(ssd drive) by using original windows home cd and installe dhome again.
At themoment windows home is installing again.
I hope that when windows home is installed i can install windows 7 home(as i have original cd tho it is 64 bit version).
Maby if that goes thro i can overwrite the one with windows 7 profecional.

I am sad that i cant get it work whidout dooing these stupid steps.Windows install should work normaly via yust inserting inserting CD to the drive.
Note: i connected CD/DVD rom and the hard drive to the red connector.

Note that i made same changes.
Now no drive is connected to any gray connectors as i understand those are for raid

now both dvd rom and ssd is connected to red connector.
Now when installing windows same error occures.

might it be that new SATA dvd rom drive needs drivers tho it is not logical as how the hell can drive read DVD in first place if it needs driver?
Tho error message is bit stupid amd confusing