--
Andrew D. Sisson
"Saltcreekgs" <saltcreekgs@wmconnect.com> wrote in message
news:20040615200748.04211.00000016@mb-m26.wmconnect.com...
> where is the verizon newsgroup.

---

"Andy S" <adsisson@NOrochesterSPAM.rr.com> wrote:

>You're joking, right?

Perhaps he/she/it meant Verizon, not Verizon Wireless.

I don't know of a Verizon landline group, but I'm not a Verizon customer
so I haven't looked hard. It might be under another name.

>--
>Andrew D. Sisson
>"Saltcreekgs" <saltcreekgs@wmconnect.com> wrote in message
>> where is the verizon newsgroup.

==
Jack Hamilton
jfh@acm.org

==
In the end, more than they wanted freedom, they wanted comfort and security.
And in the end, they lost it all - freedom, comfort and security.
Edward Gibbons

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 00:45:18 GMT, "Andy S"
<adsisson@NOrochesterSPAM.rr.com> wrote:

>You're joking, right?

The poster may mean Verizon the land line company. It is different
from Verizonwireless which is what we are talking about here. The
confusion is in the name of this group which is Verizon.

Then again with all the non Verizon nonsense sometimes posted here, he
may be joking.

Joseph

Distinguished
May 19, 2002

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 01:13:43 GMT, Teddeli <nospam@nospam.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 00:45:18 GMT, "Andy S"
><adsisson@NOrochesterSPAM.rr.com> wrote:
>
>>You're joking, right?
>

>The poster may mean Verizon the land line company. It is different
>from Verizonwireless which is what we are talking about here. The
>confusion is in the name of this group which is Verizon.

Very confused considering that the name of the group is
alt.cellular.verizon. There's that pesky word cellular in their which
could mean something :)

remove NONO from .NONOcom to reply