internet accounts from all accounts

I have 4 users on my computer. However, only one has access to the internet.
How can I get all of them access? My ISP is earthlink DSL.
Thx Carlos
1 answer Last reply
More about internet accounts accounts

    Keep a Dial-Up Connection Open for All Users
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/learnmore/tips/theriot1.mspx

    [Courtesy of MS-MVP Kelly Theriot]

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "carlos" wrote:

    | I have 4 users on my computer. However, only one has access to the internet.
    | How can I get all of them access? My ISP is earthlink DSL.
    | Thx Carlos

Internet Service Providers Microsoft Internet Windows XP