using pdf files

I want to learn how to take my resume from word & send it via email to
someone but sending it in a pdf format
3 answers Last reply
More about using files

    "PC Dummy" <PCDummy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I want to learn how to take my resume from word & send it via email to
    > someone but sending it in a pdf format

    Buy Adobe Acrobat.
    http://www.adobe.com

    --
    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
    http://www.fjsmjs.com

    I think Frank is kidding. Adobe Acrobat will cost around $300 US which is a
    bit much for what you want to do. There are much lower cost alternatives. In
    fact this is free http://www.primopdf.com/ Basically it installs a printer
    driver. Open your Word document using Microsoft Word then instead of Saving
    the file you select the option to Print. Change the printer to the pdf
    driver and it will create a pdf file for you that others can open with adobe
    reader.

    --

    Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
    www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

    "PC Dummy" <PCDummy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I want to learn how to take my resume from word & send it via email to
    > someone but sending it in a pdf format

    "PC Dummy" <PCDummy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I want to learn how to take my resume from word & send it via email to
    > someone but sending it in a pdf format

    I've used both of the following:

    CutePDF Writer (http://www.cutepdf.com/)
    PDFCreator (https://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/)

    Both are free. They operate as printer drivers so you can use them from
    any application that can print.

    For e-mail: Remove "NIXTHIS" and append "#VS811" to Subject.

PDF Microsoft Windows XP