Att. Team Necro (SPF1000)

I won't be playing tonight, the race is on and that comes first.
Please leave a message here so I can catch up to where you
quit tonight.

wizofwas
4 answers Last reply
More about team necro spf1000

    "wizofwas" <wizofwas@knologynospam.net> wrote in message
    >I won't be playing tonight, the race is on and that comes first.
    > Please leave a message here so I can catch up to where you
    > quit tonight.

    You a NASCAR soap opera redneck? I'm partial to road course myself.

    "flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote in message

    > "wizofwas" <wizofwas@knologynospam.net> wrote in message
    > >I won't be playing tonight, the race is on and that comes first.
    > > Please leave a message here so I can catch up to where you
    > > quit tonight.
    > >
    > You a NASCAR soap opera redneck? I'm partial to road course myself.

    I grew up watching road courses myself, except for the Indy of course.
    But with the demise of open wheel racing it was either NASCAR or
    NHRA. So it was a choice of either Go Fast, or Go Fast and Turn Left.
    So I picked up on NASCAR, at least they have to turn. About a month
    ago I got to see my first open wheel race here in St. Pete. with the IRL
    running their first first road course ever. If they start doing more road
    courses, maybe I'll start watching that. And a big plus to the IRL, Danika
    is hot, and a decent driver.

    wizofwas

    >> >I won't be playing tonight, the race is on and that comes first.
    >> > Please leave a message here so I can catch up to where you
    >> > quit tonight.
    >> >
    >> You a NASCAR soap opera redneck? I'm partial to road course myself.
    >
    > I grew up watching road courses myself, except for the Indy of course.
    > But with the demise of open wheel racing it was either NASCAR or
    > NHRA. So it was a choice of either Go Fast, or Go Fast and Turn Left.
    > So I picked up on NASCAR, at least they have to turn. About a month
    > ago I got to see my first open wheel race here in St. Pete. with the IRL
    > running their first first road course ever. If they start doing more road
    > courses, maybe I'll start watching that. And a big plus to the IRL,
    > Danika
    > is hot, and a decent driver.

    I used to watch "indy" then it became irl and ppg cart. I watched ppg cart.
    Then after a season of that I just stopped watching. Mostly because I don't
    pay attention to when its on and I play games too much anymore on the
    weekends.
    > wizofwas

    > >> You a NASCAR soap opera redneck? I'm partial to road course myself.
    > >
    > > I grew up watching road courses myself, except for the Indy of course.
    > > But with the demise of open wheel racing it was either NASCAR or
    > > NHRA. So it was a choice of either Go Fast, or Go Fast and Turn Left.
    > > So I picked up on NASCAR, at least they have to turn. About a month
    > > ago I got to see my first open wheel race here in St. Pete. with the IRL
    > > running their first first road course ever. If they start doing more
    road
    > > courses, maybe I'll start watching that. And a big plus to the IRL,
    > > Danika
    > > is hot, and a decent driver.
    > >
    > I used to watch "indy" then it became irl and ppg cart. I watched ppg
    cart.
    > Then after a season of that I just stopped watching. Mostly because I
    don't
    > pay attention to when its on and I play games too much anymore on the
    > weekends.

    I started watching the Indy when it was USAC(?), then it switched to CART,
    and then after it switched to the IRL I pretty much quit watching it. The
    Indy
    just wasn't the same for me. CART is all but dead now.

    wizofwas

At&T Games Diablo Video Games