Runtime Error Message!

January 30, 2005 11:25:03 AM

How to do I get rid of a runtime error message, Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime
error
Program Files/Internet Explorer/exe. Abnormal Termination?????
--
Mel

More about : runtime error message

Anonymous
January 30, 2005 1:35:24 PM

"Mel" <Mel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How to do I get rid of a runtime error message, Microsoft Visual C++
> Runtime error
> Program Files/Internet Explorer/exe. Abnormal Termination?????

Runtime Library Microsoft Visual C++, Runtime Error Program
C:\Windows\Explorer.exe or Iexplore.exe, abnormal program termination.
http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/CommonName.html
or
http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.a...
also make sure you don't have both the Sun JRE and the Microsoft VM JIT
compiler enabled.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com