Runtime Error Message!

How to do I get rid of a runtime error message, Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime
error
Program Files/Internet Explorer/exe. Abnormal Termination?????
--
Mel
1 answer Last reply

    "Mel" <Mel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How to do I get rid of a runtime error message, Microsoft Visual C++
    > Runtime error
    > Program Files/Internet Explorer/exe. Abnormal Termination?????

    Runtime Library Microsoft Visual C++, Runtime Error Program
    C:\Windows\Explorer.exe or Iexplore.exe, abnormal program termination.
    http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/CommonName.html
    or
    http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=TROJ_AGENT.BK
    also make sure you don't have both the Sun JRE and the Microsoft VM JIT
    compiler enabled.

    --
    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
    http://www.fjsmjs.com

Runtime Microsoft Error Message Windows XP