unknown error message

January 30, 2005 9:31:03 PM

i am getting the following message on some of the internet pages i visit.
"your current security settings prohibit running active x controls on this
page. as a result, the page may not display correctly." i then click on ok,
the message disappears and i am able to view the page as if i had never
gotten the message. also, this only happens on some internet pages. I would
appreciate any help. van
--
van

More about : unknown error message

Anonymous
January 30, 2005 9:53:01 PM

Try opening internet options,then L.click on the icons shown one at a time,
at each click,select default,then close-out.

!