I have a keyboard with browsing and media buttons. The "Internet" button by
default opens IE. Cann that be changed to open MSN instead? If so how can I
do that, And will it effect all accounts?Thanx for any input

"dread" <dread@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have a keyboard with browsing and media buttons. The "Internet" button by
>default opens IE. Cann that be changed to open MSN instead? If so how can I
>do that, And will it effect all accounts?Thanx for any input

Check the settings in the Control Panel. You should find options for
the enhanced keyboard features in a separate applet here or under
"Keyboard".

--
(tm)