"Advanced Tab" missing in User Accounts

I am trying to add CRTL+ALT+DELETE as a requirement for logging in. The help
screens say to go to User Accounts and click on the Advanced Tab. I've seen
several help articles referring to this "Advanced Tab". Not only is there no
Advanced Tab but there are no "Tabs". Do I have something set wrong?

You are reading instructions for two different modes.

There is domain mode. And there is workgroup mode. In Workgroup mode there is welcome screen and no welcome screen. To get the domain User Accounts (this is local users not domain users) which is the User Accounts in control panel if you are connected to a domain type
control userpasswords2
in Start Run.

http://www.uscricket.com