wireless wake-on-lan

Hey folks,

I noticed that the power management tab for my wireless-g PCI NIC
doesn't have anything that would suggest it could accept magic packets or
the ability to remotely wake-up. Is there such a card?

Dave

--
______________________________
Remove "yourclothes" to reply directly.

    On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 17:02:41 GMT, "David Shorthouse"
    <davidshorthouse@shawyourclothes.ca> wrote:

    > I noticed that the power management tab for my wireless-g PCI NIC
    >doesn't have anything that would suggest it could accept magic packets or
    >the ability to remotely wake-up. Is there such a card?

    http://www.ydi.com/oem/pci-adapter.php

    Santa Cruz CA 95060 AE6KS 831-336-2558

    Thanks for that. Know of a low-profile version? And one that permits an
    external antenna?

    Dave

    --
    > On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 17:02:41 GMT, "David Shorthouse"
    > <davidshorthouse@shawyourclothes.ca> wrote:
    >
    >> I noticed that the power management tab for my wireless-g PCI NIC
    >>doesn't have anything that would suggest it could accept magic packets or
    >>the ability to remotely wake-up. Is there such a card?
    >
    > http://www.ydi.com/oem/pci-adapter.php

    > Santa Cruz CA 95060 AE6KS 831-336-2558

Wireless LAN Internet Wireless Networking