wireless wake-on-lan

Hey folks,

I noticed that the power management tab for my wireless-g PCI NIC
doesn't have anything that would suggest it could accept magic packets or
the ability to remotely wake-up. Is there such a card?

Dave

--
______________________________
Remove "yourclothes" to reply directly.

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 17:02:41 GMT, "David Shorthouse"
<davidshorthouse@shawyourclothes.ca> wrote:

> I noticed that the power management tab for my wireless-g PCI NIC
>doesn't have anything that would suggest it could accept magic packets or
>the ability to remotely wake-up. Is there such a card?

http://www.ydi.com/oem/pci-adapter.php

Santa Cruz CA 95060 AE6KS 831-336-2558

Thanks for that. Know of a low-profile version? And one that permits an
external antenna?

Dave

--