My computer does not go into standby mode. When attempting to do so, I always
get the message - the device driver for the" Easy Internet Keyboard" device
is preventing the machine from entering standby. Update this driver.

Could anyone direct me as to how to do this? Thanks!!

Hi,

Drivers are generally obtained from the device manufacturer or system
maker's web sites. Usually you can download and install them yourself.
Sometimes, they are included on a disk that comes with the system.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone