Large Scale FPS?? (Joint Operations, etc..)

winkdaddy123

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2007
A few years ago I used to play Joint Operations all the time and loved it....Can anyone recommend similar games that are out on the market now that I should try? I am looking for JO type games with 100+ people on the servers, huge territory, realistic ballistics, very tactical, that sort of thing...(I have played Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2 series)....I am looking for larger scale then that..

winkdaddy123

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2007
Thanks everyone! That Armed Assault 2 looks pretty cool. For now I may have to dust off Joint Operations and see if anyone still plays it on the Novaworld servers.

G

Yeah - I still play as do a hell alot of others - nova has merged the 3 servers into 1 and TankBattle SG1/TSG are the main 1's on the euro end of things while Orangebowl would be the 1 on US side.

Also look into the International Conflict mod as it has loads of new models and weapons and holds a 175player battle on sundays for 10hrs and it is proper organised - tell them ballistix sent you or contact me on the UFC forum - UFC - Kunty - i'll be more than happy to guide you thru it all

Regards

Mexx

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2009
JO isnt dead yet. I tried alot new games but i found nowhere else the fun like on JO. Like Kunty allready marked: Check out the IC-Tournament, 2 Armys, 2 Generals, around 110 players on each side enlisted, a 200 man battleserver where the sundays battles runs! If you like Teamplay you should check it out.

Regards Mexx