What does the XP mean?

The name Windows XP - what does XP indicate?

On 02/02/2005 chantymer wrote:

> The name Windows XP - what does XP indicate?

Xorbitantly Priced :)

--
Jeff Gaines
Posted with XanaNews 1.17.1.2

In news:D94B9B22-D0AC-4AF7-83AE-359BD9F1766C@microsoft.com,
chantymer <chantymer@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

> The name Windows XP - what does XP indicate?

eXPerience.

Please reply to the newsgroup

On 03/02/2005 hjomby@hotmail.com wrote:

> "Jeff Gaines" wrote:
>
> > On 02/02/2005 chantymer wrote:
> >
> > > The name Windows XP - what does XP indicate?
> >

> > Xorbitantly Priced :)
> >
> > --
> > Jeff Gaines
> > Posted with XanaNews 1.17.1.2

Top Posting corrected

> $135 is exorbitantly priced?
>
> http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=604631&ps=
> sw5

Why do you assume that I am in a country that uses $ ?

You mailer is broken, my sig separator is properly formed, your mailer
should have excluded it and everything that follows it.

--
Jeff Gaines
Posted with XanaNews 1.17.2.1

"hjomby@hotmail.com" <hjombyhotmailcom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:8D6C3D1F-13FF-4B64-B994-6F1239751A7A@microsoft.com...
> $135 is exorbitantly priced?

Yes!

Especially when the cost is rated at $1 to the £1

--
alan

reply to alan(dot)holmes27(at)virgin(dot)net

> http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=604631&ps=sw5
>
> "Jeff Gaines" wrote:
>
>> On 02/02/2005 chantymer wrote:
>>
>> > The name Windows XP - what does XP indicate?
>>

>> Xorbitantly Priced :)
>>
>> --
>> Jeff Gaines
>> Posted with XanaNews 1.17.1.2

"Windows eXPerience" - isn't it?

"Jeff Gaines" <whitedragon@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message
> On 03/02/2005 hjomby@hotmail.com wrote:

>> > Xorbitantly Priced :)
>> >
>> > --
>> > Jeff Gaines
>> > Posted with XanaNews 1.17.1.2
>> >

> Top Posting corrected
>

>> $135 is exorbitantly priced?
>>
>> http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=604631&ps=
>> sw5
>

> Why do you assume that I am in a country that uses $ ?
>
> You mailer is broken, my sig separator is properly formed, your mailer
> should have excluded it and everything that follows it.
>

> --
> Jeff Gaines
> Posted with XanaNews 1.17.2.1

"hjomby@hotmail.com" <hjombyhotmailcom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in