IP phone with data capability

Is there any IP phone in the market that has WiFi capability?

There are smart phones and Treo, but they are not WiFi capable.
And there is HP's iPAQ h6315 but it uses cell phone network for voice, so
technically it is not an "IP phone."
So I am looking for something that is best of both, an IP phone with Windows
Mobile OS.

Thanks in advance.

"BHAM KAL" <nospam@spamstopper.com> wrote in

> Is there any IP phone in the market that has WiFi capability?
>
> There are smart phones and Treo, but they are not WiFi capable.
> And there is HP's iPAQ h6315 but it uses cell phone network for voice,
> so technically it is not an "IP phone."
> So I am looking for something that is best of both, an IP phone with
> Windows Mobile OS.

This is as close as you'll get (for now):

http://www.zyxel.com/product/P2000W.html

But I heard that RIM is working on Blackberry's with Cell + VoIP over WiFi
capabilities.

--
Lucas Tam (REMOVEnntp@rogers.com)