user rights

February 2, 2005 9:43:02 PM

I need to set up a user with rights ONLY access the internet and games

no disc drive access
no folder access
no program access

More about : user rights

Anonymous
February 3, 2005 6:26:27 AM

OK...go right ahead and then let us how you did it.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"DAve" wrote:

| I need to set up a user with rights ONLY access the internet and games
|
| no disc drive access
| no folder access
| no program access
Anonymous
February 4, 2005 12:58:32 AM

Carey being something other than too nice. Wow, seen everything now.

http://www.uscricket.com
"Carey Frisch [MVP]" <cnfrisch@nospamgmail.com> wrote in message news:u268wJdCFHA.956@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> OK...go right ahead and then let us how you did it.
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
> Microsoft Newsgroups
>
> Be Smart! Protect Your PC!
> http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/defaul...

> "DAve" wrote:
>
> | I need to set up a user with rights ONLY access the internet and games
> |
> | no disc drive access
> | no folder access
> | no program access
Anonymous
February 4, 2005 1:45:04 PM

How are you going to play games with no disc drive access, no folder access &
no program access?

I think you just need to get a second machine for the kids if that's what
you are getting at.

!