Status
Not open for further replies.

gc_sama

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2011
So I have 2 570s from PNY that have been in use less than a month. They both work perfectly(basically brand new). I'm selling off parts because I need the money for a business reason.

The i7 2600k was in use for less than 30 minutes. It is packaged in the retail box exactly as it was shipped to me from newegg.

I will use paypal to avoid any mistrust/money loss issues. Shipping is $5.

I will also use priority mail USPS at no extra cost if you live within the U.S.A. If you want me to mail it internationally you will have to cover all the shipping costs and any other costs associated with shipping internationally.

Note that you do not have to buy all of these items together.

If you are interested send me a PM so we can exchange emails. Once paid for I will mail the next business day and email you the tracking number.

If I don't mail the next business day for any reason,or if I mail but don't notify you the next business day for any reason I will refund your shipping costs plus $10 as a further discount on the product. :)

If you agree to pay, you agree to these terms. :hello:

P.S. To International buyers, I will priority mail as well for shipping so you do not have to wait an unreasonable amount of time(I'm pretty impatient myself), just remember what was mentioned above regarding the costs.

gc_sama

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2011
I am also selling them on ebay. If you feel more comfortable ordering from there search for:

2 PNY GTX gtx 570 mint condition video cards!

and

New Intel i7 2600K 2600k Unlocked Quad Core Processor

My username is xxgamesguruxx.

Status
Not open for further replies.