CANT NOT PLAY BATTLEFIELD 2 ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.

850prince

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2009
IV MADE DA ACCOUNT AND i allways click join internet and when ever i click on a mode to play
in it kicks me out sayin ounkbuster kicked player so and so for 0 minutes restriction inadequate o/s privileges im new and never played online can someone help me out plz

Captainhero

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2008
Punkbuster is an anticheat system so you need it, and you need it updated or you get kicked from game. Trust us u need it, simple.
To run as an admin? You should be one unless its not your PC, in that case ask whoever is in charge to configure your account as an admin, if you know th admin username and password then, while holding shift right click the shortcut for BF2 and choose runas, enter the admin details and it should run as admin.

SpinachEater

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2007
I wouldn't select the play online icon...I it seems like at one point in time it didn't work well for me. Do you have the most recent patch? Also, I would jump on over to the EA forums if you can't figure it out. BF2 has its bugs and most likely you aren't the first to have this problem so there is probably a fix out there for it.

There are a lot of fixes where you need to delete a certain file and this and that. Not sure if that would help in your case but I would definitely check the EA forums. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.