Sign in with
Your question

Sims 2 Blank Error Dialog Box

Last response: in Video Games
Anonymous
February 15, 2009 2:36:43 PM

Hey Everyone:

I installed the Sims games up to Sims 2 Seasons. Now the installation went great and everything, but now when I try to play the intro comes up and then when the game is loading a blank error dialog box pops up and the only button is Ok. When I press Ok the game shuts down and I'm returned to my desktop. Now the dialog box has a name it's called The Sims 2, but that's the only descriptive information it has. This has happened continuosly, and it doesn't seem like it's ever going to stop. Could anyone please just give me a little insight on what I could do and what could really be the problem?

Thank you so much,
CoCo Chaneliizz
February 16, 2009 8:29:05 PM

I had this problem until few days ago as well. Did you download anything for Sims 2 since install? My problem went away, when I installed SimPE and CEP ... I don't know for sure, if absence of SimPE and CEP was causing this problem, but when I installed them, as I said before, the problem was gone. ^^

CEP
SimPE

Hopefully it will solve your problem. ^^
m
l
Anonymous
November 10, 2009 1:18:05 AM

Hanna said:
I had this problem until few days ago as well. Did you download anything for Sims 2 since install? My problem went away, when I installed SimPE and CEP ... I don't know for sure, if absence of SimPE and CEP was causing this problem, but when I installed them, as I said before, the problem was gone. ^^

CEP
SimPE

Hopefully it will solve your problem. ^^

Thank you so much! This fixed my game. :) 
m
l
!