Sign in with
Your question

AsRock A770de+ M/Board + 8 Gig DDR2 Memory Brand New, Unopened $90.00

Last response: in Deals
February 5, 2011 3:50:21 PM

Hi

I have a brand new Asrock A770de+ Motherboard and 8 gigs of ddr2 ram. Both brand new and in packaging.Specs are below. I bought this board a few days ago from newegg, I don't need it anymore. Everything is under warranty. If you have any questions PM me. I paid $192.00 for these items + shipping. I need to sell asap. I am asking $90.00 for board and memory.

Learn more about the ASRock A770DE+ Motherboard >>>>
(I paid $53.99 for this motherboard)
Brand ASRock
Model A770DE+ Supported CPU
CPU Socket Type AM3/AM2+/AM2
CPU Type Phenom II / Athlon II / Sempron 100 Series
FSB 2600MHz Hyper Transport (5200 MT/s) Chipsets
North Bridge AMD 770
South Bridge AMD SB710 Memory
Number of Memory Slots 4×240pin
Memory Standard DDR2 1066* / 800 / 667 / 533
(*Support with AM3 / AM2+ CPU)
Maximum Memory Supported 16GB
Channel Supported Dual Channel Expansion Slots
PCI Express 2.0 x16 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots (green @ x16 mode, orange @ x4 mode)
PCI Express x1 1
PCI Slots 3 Storage Devices
PATA 1 x ATA133 2 Dev. Max
SATA 3Gb/s 6
SATA RAID 0/1/10/JBOD Onboard Video
Onboard Video Chipset None Onboard Audio
Audio Chipset VIA VT1708S
Audio Channels 8 Channels Onboard LAN
LAN Chipset Realtek 8111DL
Max LAN Speed 10/100/1000Mbps Rear Panel Ports
PS/2 2
USB 1.1/2.0 6 x USB 2.0
S/PDIF Out 1 x Optical, 1 x Coaxial
Audio Ports 6 Ports Onboard USB
Onboard USB 6 x USB 2.0 Physical Spec
Form Factor ATX
Dimensions 12.0" x 8.2"
Power Pin 24 Pin Features

Features Phenom II X6 6-Core CPU Ready

Supports CPU up to 140W

Supports AMD OverDrive with ACC feature (Advanced Clock Calibration)

Supports ATI CrossFireX

Supports ASRock Instant Boot, OC DNA

Supports Smart BIOS, ASRock OC Tuner, Intelligent Energy Saver Manufacturer Warranty
Parts 1 year limited
Labor 1 year limited

Memory 2 packs of 2x2gb matched ddr2 800mhz
(each pair cost $69, I paid $138 for both)
Learn more about the Corsair (XMS Series) TWIN2X4096-6400C5C
Brand CORSAIR
Series XMS2
Model TWIN2X4096-6400C5C
Type 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM Tech Spec
Capacity 4GB (2 x 2GB)
Speed DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)
Cas Latency 5
Timing 5-5-5-18
Voltage 1.8V
Multi-channel Kit Dual Channel Kit
Heat Spreader Yes Manufacturer Warranty
Parts Lifetime limited
Labor Lifetime limited
February 5, 2011 5:38:01 PM

The title of this topic has been edited by Mousemonkey
February 6, 2011 3:47:05 AM

Can you post a picture + card with your name on it?

thxs
a b } Memory
February 6, 2011 12:56:41 PM

Why not return it to Newegg and pay the restocking fee which would still net you more $ than selling it for this price if it was just purchased and is unopened ?? The MOBO has a 30 day refund policy so will cost you shipping and a 15% restocking fee and the memory has the same !!

so returning them both if it was truly bought in the last few days (or even the last 30 days) would cost you much less ($29 restocking fee +say $20 shipping (should be less !) = $49 so $194 - $49 = $145 credit to your payment method for returning the items to newegg instead of $90 for selling them !!!) -- Something doesn't sound Legit here for you to be willing to lose $55 for not just returning them (esp added to the fact that you just created this account to post this would make me a bit skeptical !)

Quote:
Returning a Product to Newegg
We want you to be completely satisfied with your shopping experience at Newegg. When you need to return a product to us, please follow the easy steps listed below to make sure your return is handled promptly and efficiently.
Your Options
Most products can be returned for either a Refund or for a Replacement of the same item. Refunds are subject to a 15% restocking fee, which is deducted from the refund amount.
February 6, 2011 3:28:16 PM

JDFan said:
Why not return it to Newegg and pay the restocking fee which would still net you more $ than selling it for this price if it was just purchased and is unopened ?? The MOBO has a 30 day refund policy so will cost you shipping and a 15% restocking fee and the memory has the same !!

so returning them both if it was truly bought in the last few days (or even the last 30 days) would cost you much less ($29 restocking fee +say $20 shipping (should be less !) = $49 so $194 - $49 = $145 credit to your payment method for returning the items to newegg instead of $90 for selling them !!!) -- Something doesn't sound Legit here for you to be willing to lose $55 for not just returning them (esp added to the fact that you just created this account to post this would make me a bit skeptical !)

Quote:
Returning a Product to Newegg
We want you to be completely satisfied with your shopping experience at Newegg. When you need to return a product to us, please follow the easy steps listed below to make sure your return is handled promptly and efficiently.
Your Options
Most products can be returned for either a Refund or for a Replacement of the same item. Refunds are subject to a 15% restocking fee, which is deducted from the refund amount.

Yes, I am trying to scam you out of $90 bucks. No really, I do understand you being skeptical. I was hoping to sell the products local. So potential buyer can see the murchandise, new and unopened, and receipt. As for return, I am pretty buzy and when not working a bit lazy. Packing and mailing products back seems to be a hassle. But you are right, I am wasting money. So, If I don't find someone local to purchase, I will have to return to newegg. Plus to be honest, its been said that I am a pretty nice guy. So I though if there is someone out there who lives in my area who needs these components, It would be nice to help them out. That being said I should have mentioned this in my post, I live in Lakewood Ranch, Bradenton Fl. So anyone close by let me know if your interested.
a c 128 } Memory
February 7, 2011 4:52:19 PM

Post your stuff on your local craigslist or anandtech's for sale forum. You'll get more responses.
!