Closed

Selling LNIB Phenom II x2 555 Black Edition for $80

I recently purchased a 555 because I had an interest in building a server, but I ended up parting it out.

Seeing as I already have a processor that's overkill for gaming, I decided that I'd like to sell the 555.

Since I didn't have it in long, I only moved it up to 3.6ghz by touching the multiplier, voltage was bumped up .02 from stock and it ran Prime 95 stable.
The processor never topped 42c and was never stressed for longer than an hour at a time. I probably used it for about 8 hours total.

I'd like to get $80 shipped for it, and the price is firm. Trades are welcome.
I will ship with the stock box, manual, and cooler. The only item missing will be the Phenom II sticker badge.

Looking for a quick sale. Shipping will be done via USPS w/ a tracking # and delivery conformation.
Payments will be sent via Paypal.

Please send me any questions you have!

I do have the batch # if you're interested, but the processor is currently not with me. I will have it tomorrow.
9 answers Last reply
More about selling lnib phenom black edition
  1. If anyone is interested in pictures, I would be more than happy to PM them to you.
    Again, if you have any offers or trades I am open to them!
  2. Sale is currently pending.
    I will be delivering it on Friday if no one on here is interested.
  3. Still have this processor? New is $89. Used should be 75% of that plus shipping if it's in good condition. I have some parts for trade, tell me if you're interested: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/101294-8-trade-parts-need-mobo#t593116
  4. It's been used a max of 10 hours, so I think $80 shipped is pretty reasonable.
    I am still open to offers however.
  5. I was thinking pretty close to that anyways. $67.50 is 75% of $90. With shipping, it's $75.

Do you have a need for a Radeon HD 4550, GeForce 9600GSO (SLI capable, 4 or 6 pin connector, I forget), EVGA GeForce 9600GSO 768MB (OC'd 35% no auxiliary power required) or any of the parts in my link above?

If you don't want any of that stuff to talk down the price, let me check with my friend who's actually buying about the price.
  6. You already have an Athlon II x4 I see. Does that mean that this Phenom II x2 does not unlock or is your motherboard not capable of unlocking? Let me know if you're interested in the trades and then we'll figure out a price you think is fair (which might be $80).
  7. dalauder said:
    You already have an Athlon II x4 I see. Does that mean that this Phenom II x2 does not unlock or is your motherboard not capable of unlocking? Let me know if you're interested in the trades and then we'll figure out a price you think is fair (which might be $80).

My motherboard doesn't have the unlock code for the 555 in its current bios, and I'd prefer not to void the warranty so soon by flashing to the latest one.
    It's a good batch number, but an unlock is never guaranteed.

Could you link me the exact model on the 9600gso? That's the only card that I would be interested in since it does pretty well for Physx.
  8. Yeah...just a sec.
    The EVGA is: http://www.evga.com/products/moreinfo.asp?pn=768-P3-N961-LR
    I have it stably overclocked to 1100MHz DDR2 (stock is 800). No artifacts. It's a 35% stable OC that takes care of most of the crippling the DDR2 does to it. I bought two a while back and this one OC'd 175% as well the other.

It'll check the other one. It's an XFX 9600GSO 512MB...hmmm...looks like that one's misplaced. Too bad, it was the better of the two. I dunno about the EVGA for PhysX--a lot of things say you need a powerful dedicated PhysX card.
  9. I PM'd you. I'm down for $80. (I'd rather pay that than try to make you feel like you're being cheated over $5).

I doubt you want my trade parts if you don't have a second PC with small PSU that you want a gaming card for. My 9600GSO 768 plays games well fullscreen (1680x1050) on medium/med-low and doesn't require any auxiliary power connector.
Ask a new question

Read More

Classifieds Processors Hot Deals