Mobile Phone Tools 2.0 and v60s

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

Has anyone been able to connect MobilePhone Tools 2.0 to a Motorola
V60S mobilephone. I have been able to get through the configuration
wizard without any apparent problems, but when the software opens, the
software seems to be stuck in the "initialization" phase. I have
tried the software on both Windows98SE and WindowsXP. I am also using
a Motorola USB cable.

Thanks in advance for any insight.

-SKS
2 answers Last reply
More about mobile phone tools v60s
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

    Hi, I have no problems with bluetooth. Are you putting in the pin number ok
    when you instigate the setup from the phone?
    Chris C
    "Sheldon K. Smith" <sheldons4@aol.com> wrote in message
    > Has anyone been able to connect MobilePhone Tools 2.0 to a Motorola
    > V60S mobilephone. I have been able to get through the configuration
    > wizard without any apparent problems, but when the software opens, the
    > software seems to be stuck in the "initialization" phase. I have
    > tried the software on both Windows98SE and WindowsXP. I am also using
    > a Motorola USB cable.
    >
    > Thanks in advance for any insight.
    >
    > -SKS
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

    Actually, I called Tech Support and got the work around. Once the
    software is installed, go to the menu button on screen (on the PC), go
    to setup, go to general setup, go to communication, go to the change
    modem button, and work through the wizard in setting up a new modem.
    Be sure to check CDMA and select the V60p. From there, things work
    fine...

    Also, be sure that there is only one Motorola USB modem showing as
    being active in the modem control panel on the PC....

    -SKS

Verizon Motorola Software Internet Service Providers